1/6 SSC ROTJ Luke Skywalker Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Luke Skywalker Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure

Yeah, no. SS just can't touch HT when it comes to human sculpts and paint apps. The lines in the tunic look weird too.

I'll definitely be sticking with HT but I do like some of the hand sculpts this has.

yeah, still don't get why HT didn't include more black gloved hands other than just a closed fist. Should have had an open fist to hold his lightsaber and some gesturing hand... Makes no sense. And would literally cost them pennies to include 2 additional hands.

This just in SSC drops all HT figures in sell their own versions......

HT is looking for a new distributor in the US...

(A quote from Future guy probably)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, come on. That would them cost a lot of money.

Hmm, your for realsies? :wink1:

yeah, still don't get why HT didn't include more black gloved hands other than just a closed fist. Should have had an open fist to hold his lightsaber and some gesturing hand... Makes no sense. And would literally cost them pennies to include 2 additional hands.

I wonder if HT's Endor Luke (if not canceled :lol) will come with a different variety of hands?

So much drama over nothing here... :lol
Makes me feel even better about my order.

I’m pretty much over SS 1:6. This is good bang for the buck, but I’ll stick with HT’s offerings.

Now had it been Dooku, I would have preordered.

I’m pretty much over SS 1:6. This is good bang for the buck, but I’ll stick with HT’s offerings.

Now had it been Dooku, I would have preordered.

Agreed.....

I wish HT would do some horror figures though.......

That Freddy and Ash are tempting. Mainly due to no other options.....

I have the Jason, and it’s good....but not great...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love it if HT put out some Universal Monsters.

Clearly SS had a TLJ Luke they were working on, but the dismal failure of that film forced them to dig up this 2013 version of Jedi Luke they never got around to selling.

That crappy lightsaber texture SSC did with Vader :pfft:

That crappy lightsaber texture SSC did with Vader :pfft:

That headsculpt is horrible. If i want the extras i'll visit ToyAnxiety. But that head? No way.

I think the Tunic looks better on this, a bit longer at least. At the end of the day it's good to have this for the possibility of other parts. Impossible to say if they'll be compatible with the Hot Toys one.

Last edited:

I'm not really impressed with either one. Hot Toys looks more like Mark but I don't like the hair or stupid look on his face. I like the style of the hair and expression on Sideshow, but the likeness looks more like Kathy Bates to me than Mark Hamill, also not as realistic as Hot Toys.

I'll probably get both, because well Jedi Luke.

Jeez Sideshow shots fired... Looks decent but Hot Toys for the win. No brainer.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I've been coming to this website for a long time, but I took forever to register and much less post anything (as you can tell!)

Anyways, not sure if this has been mentioned before, but as much hate as most of us have for Sideshow, and yet so much love for Hot Toys...

...I was wondering when is this website gonna change its name from SIDESHOW COLLECTORS to HOT TOYS COLLECTORS ???!!!! :lol

Back