1/6 SSC ROTJ Luke Skywalker Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Luke Skywalker Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure

I think it’s more the nostalgic nod to SSC for being one of the first....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I wonder if HT will release their Endor version at all now? Or maybe they aren't and let SS release this so we would buy both for all the looks. Idk, I don't get it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Competition is good, let them fight and have a bloody war.:clap

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the helmet or hood on the likeness actually doesn't look too bad, and I think they captured his more haggard look in that movie better than the HT sculpt did. Still though, it doesn't work as well from every angle and I far prefer the overall realism of the HT.

Maybe this is Sideshow's last 1/6 Star Wars figure? Start with Jedi Luke and then end with Jedi Luke? I still love the first one to this day. Sure the body sucks and he has monkey arms but there is something charming about it. Plus he was only like $50.

Maybe this is Sideshow's last 1/6 Star Wars figure? Start with Jedi Luke and then end with Jedi Luke?

Wouldn't that be nice?

I was hoping SS would go into aliens and creatures -- stuff they're really good at -- but they haven't. Weird. The avenue is wide open for a slew of aliens we'd all buy up yet they make v2s and redos and multiple Lukes.

Man, that shot of Luke from HT looks like Uriah Faber.

Sculpt has a michael Shannon vibe. Lol

With the helmet or hood on the likeness actually doesn't look too bad, and I think they captured his more haggard look in that movie better than the HT sculpt did. Still though, it doesn't work as well from every angle and I far prefer the overall realism of the HT.

I like the intense look on this

I agree that the SSC helmet head looks better than the one without it. I still think I prefer HT's Endor Luke head sculpt because of the different expression from the HT Jedi version.

Endor Luke Skywalker HT SSC Comparison 001.jpg

This looks like a modified Snowspeeder Luke sculpt. Probably going to come with a piece of wood for the hair too.

Back