1/6 SSC ROTJ Luke Skywalker Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Luke Skywalker Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure

I love how we waited FOREVER to get the Hot Toys release and now we're getting two in the same year :lol

This is hands down the most bizzarre thing sideshow has ever done. Can you imagine the outrage if sideshow put this up before hot toys?:lol

Just why? And how is this $235 shipped but Snowspeeder Luke was $300 shipped?:slap

I'll be expecting HT Maul and HT bounty hunters to drop tomorrow morning.

Does this mean the Hot Toys Snowtrooper Commander is returning??????

This totally took me by surprise. SO weird.

Head sculpt not as good as HT, but the outfit.............

I think the black outfit on this is much better material choice than HT, and also looks a little better.

Might pick up the outfit.

It's ON. First it was HTs ESB Boba vs SS Mythos Boba, now Luke. HotToys, release your Darth Maul and Snowtrooper Commander. Also, release the Royal Guards, Scout Trooper and ROTJ Stormtrooper!

Hope this copycat stuff means HT will make Deckard from Blade Runner. Sideshow never really explained that baffling prototype at SDCC last year.

Damn, we'd all be given a standing round of applause for this 7-10 years ago. By today's standards, not sure much. Although I'm sure someone will quote me trying to disagree:lol

Are they insane? Going up against Hot Toys version with this? AND THEY'RE CHARGING MORE THAN HOT TOYS.

Proto looks great but we all know the final figure won't match that. + I have the HT on order. Would be amazing if HT added the extras to their version.

I don't see a problem with it.

We had 3 companies producing 1/6 Batman Begins figures at the same time.

Proto looks great but we all know the final figure won't match that. + I have the HT on order. Would be amazing if HT added the extras to their version.

Don't be surprised. SS has stepped up their 1/6 figures. Ash, Lobo, Freddy all awesome figures.

When I received the email, I also initially thought that Hot Toys was adding in the Endor outfit.

It's a nice package deal, though.

QLomV_s-200x150.gif

Whaaat?

My head hurts....nothing makes sense anymore.

I love how we waited FOREVER to get the Hot Toys release and now we're getting two in the same year :lol

Damn, we'd all be given a standing round of applause for this 7-10 years ago. By today's standards, not sure much. Although I'm sure someone will quote me trying to disagree:lol

Haha totally agree with all of the above. I was shocked when I got the email from BBTS. This is totally baffling. I wonder how long SS's contract is with HT to distribute? Could they be moving on? I wonder if there's something in the deal that if they do the same character they have to be the same price to not undercut?

All I want from SS is the McQuarrie Vader they teased us with.... :(

Are they insane? Going up against Hot Toys version with this?

yeah, it makes no sense. Why buy Sideshow when Hot toys will always be better. And then there is worrying about the actual product matching the prototype. It's a hit and miss with Sideshow

Back