1/6 SSC ROTJ Luke Skywalker Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Luke Skywalker Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure

:lol :lol :lol

It's at least a nice set. And includes the original exclusive.

Looking at it more to me it looks more like one one the Brands brothers from Iowa Wrestling than it does Luke..

At first I thought Hot Toys was releasing the same rotj Luke with the endor gear as we saw in the last comic con and I was getting mad lol

You know, it's not bad. I mean, if HT had not put theirs up for sale or even teased it yet, I think a lot of people would jump all over this. Even the price is not unreasonable, especially compared to the other figures SS has been releasing.

But with HT's on pre-order, plus the Endor version on the horizon? I don't see how Sideshow is going to do well with this.

Wow this came out of nowhere, I thought HT put up a deluxe version late at first. It’s nice it includes everything... that headsculpt tho...:monkey4

It's pretty good value though. I'm starting to be tempted to get both this and the HT one. Use the headsculpt from this with either the Cloak, or the Endor gear (to camouflage the lesser sculpt), and use the HT for the Vader fight scene look (with the light up saber).

Or you can just wait for HT's Endor version which they teased last year. It'll probably be the same price too.

Pretty amazing, right?

In that time, you could have gone through high school, college, and gotten your Masters, and after that still had time to have a child of 4.

I graduated college in 2005 and my son turns 4 in June :lol

So this is now Sideshow's 2nd repeat after Maul right, no others? Yet...

star-wars-luke-skywalker-sixth-scale-figure-sideshow-100190-13.jpg

1481081902319927722.jpg

This is strange! What’s the edition size... 500? Does SS even communicate with HT? Well now we know why they’re rereleasing the speeder bike.

They should just go back to releasing Clone Troopers again. They were SS's best figures...

Good thing about this release is it will motivate HT to release the Endor Luke and hopefully the Emperor and Red Guards too.

Maybe HT will release a Zuckuss now. :lol

Didn't catch that. They have done 2 Bossks and IG-88s?

Technically those are just re-releases, not new figures. Only some minor changes. More so on Bossk (new head)

Back