SSC Rock N Roll Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked cotswold after I posted, the t-shirts are $2.79 each and are under the elite brigade, uniform pieces, towards the bottom of the page if that helps anyone:)

Just put mine together, another A+ fig from SS

My only gripe is the bullet belts, did SS even test these before making them? They dont stay together at all

I to stole Kings pose :)

A very awesome figure -congrats to everyone that has it or will ! I was in the mood to snap some shots after unboxing him yesterday . I hope you like them !

DSCN3733.jpg

DSCN3767.jpg

DSCN3777.jpg

Jungle Viper Camo :
DSCN3692.jpg

Hunt the Jungle Viper
DSCN3757.jpg

My tracker says 2 more days, I'm living through your guys' pics til then. :hi5:

I passed on this guy and picked up a Soldier Story Fallschirmjäger(which is ____ing awesome) instead, still might grab this soon but, its those clean web straps thats putting me off buying this guy so soon, weathering on the pants looks good though and pretty much the rest of what i see.

Truly kickass figure. :bow

rocknroll.jpg

I cut the crap off the sheath, glued it to the strap and hung it off his belt. Can't decide if I want anything more on him than the bandoliers (which I glued together). He's got both boxes on his belt and the three grenades. He could use a backpack, but for now I'm pretty happy with a minimalist RnR.

A very awesome figure -congrats to everyone that has it or will ! I was in the mood to snap some shots after unboxing him yesterday . I hope you like them !

Hunt the Jungle Viper
DSCN3757.jpg

Brilliant! Love the way you caught Beachheads Tag shine. Very surrealistic :clap

I passed on this guy and picked up a Soldier Story Fallschirmjäger(which is ____ing awesome) instead, still might grab this soon but, its those clean web straps thats putting me off buying this guy so soon, weathering on the pants looks good though and pretty much the rest of what i see.

633666221520909328-EpicFailure.jpg

Back