SSC Rock N Roll Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Survival on Outbacks shirt would be simple, can make a stencil for that.

Duke got hurt, again!

rocknroll3.jpg

Now and then!
rocknroll4.jpg

This s one of the best figures in the line, but 2 quick complaints. As others have mentioned that knife rig has got to be retired! Its horrible. No wonder they didn't show it on the pictures.

Second issue, the ankles are really loose. Anyone elses?

That said, love the new knees! Keep going with those.

As I mentioned earlier, my only complain is the color of the boots. They look better in the box picture. But now that you mention it, the ankles are also loose on mine.

joeshelfRnR.jpg

Here is a quick crappy phone pic. I like this figure. I would like to get a clean green OG style helmet. Not too crazy about the big black beacon.

Steel brigade still needs a working neck post.

rocknroll1.jpg

Nice shot Evilface and congrats ! Mine arrived 2 days ago but i'll unbox it tomorrow. AS I look at this figure I think an accessorized bubble gum bubble would have been great and his open mouthed grin might just work with it. I see him especially with the exclusive sculpt blowing a big pink gum bubble. Anyone with any idea's how to mod something like that. I have the exclusive and didn't he chew gum in the cartoons ?

I think you can buy plain white t-shirts at cotswold collectables from the gijoe elite line of clothes for a few bucks, I got two about six months ago from them. I've never steinsiled clothes before, whats involved?

Back