1/6 SSC New Joker Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure is cool and everything. I mean, maybe the last one was too cartoony for some and this more realistic take fits the bill...

HOWEVER...

Damn, Sideshow. Can we get Mr. Freeze? Poison Ivy?

How about Nightwing?

Have some faith in collectors.

Shelves can only hold so many Joker or Iron Man figures before they collapse. Just ask Budget Stark.

Having had the first one twice and sold it twice, I couldn’t disagree more.

I owned/sold the last one too. Really liked the idea of it but in hand the head was just too much ugly teeth and gums and the clothes were ill-fitting and padded. Great accessories though. I'm keeping my eye on this figure to see what's offered. If they rival the last issue (and there's a 2nd sculpt) I'd be interested.

I'd be really interested in a laughing sculpt for this figure .. as both Sideshow and Hot Toys have done previously.

This figure is okay looking. I actually liked their last joker or should I say first joker? But that whole dc line was kinda QC out the butt.. it was a shame because the joker Harley cat woman and Batman could have been really really great figures..

Everyone's perfect version of the Joker seems different from everyone else's. :lol This new figure wouldn't be my pic for "ultimate" Joker figure, but I'm liking it for what it is. I think my problem with the first Joker figure is that it was a little too comic book, and I get that barely makes sense. I think Hot Toys has ruined me for certain types of figures, anymore the sculpt has to "wow" me with realistic detail (I'm looking at YOU Doctor Strange!). That 1st SS Joker just looked like a doll even though it was a good representation of a certain comic book art style of the character. This new version has a more realistic aesthetic and I think that's what I'm responding to as opposed to the other figure.

The first SS show super hero figure I've been interested in. The only problem will be the price. If they charged $180 or so I would be in but I gaurantee they are going to charge closer to $250 which is way more than this figure looks to be worth.

I was wondering if people will pass on this knowing there is a Joker movie coming out Oct 2019 and a Hot Toys figure sure to follow?

I was wondering if people will pass on this knowing there is a Joker movie coming out Oct 2019 and a Hot Toys figure sure to follow?

I like this figure a lot. If the final product matches the prototype i'll likely pick it up. Batman looks good to and it will be nice to have comic versions of these characters in 1/6 figures.

I hate the very idea of a Joker origin movie. He is one character who's origin should always remain a mystery even to the world's greatest detective. To me that's what makes him so fascinating but will try to keep an open mind before seeing the movie.

This seems a bit different doesnt it? Looks like the pants have been altered. Not as baggy now.

Found on Instagram.
76c8424c57589d14f55d89670c27f020.jpg

Really love how this looks, the crowbar to. Wonder why it's still not gone up for pre-order.

Yeah, when is this going up for PO? Looks cool. Wonder what the exclusive item will be?

Looks amazing in that picture! Fingers crossed the production can come close to that prototype and this would be my favourite Joker alongside the HT Arkham asylum figure.

Looks amazing in that picture! Fingers crossed the production can come close to that prototype and this would be my favourite Joker alongside the HT Arkham asylum figure.

I wouldn't get my hopes up. The Mythos 1/6 Obi-wan had an amazing prototype but unfortunately the production piece took quite the step down

Back