1/6 SSC New Joker Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is getting old quickly. So many awesome DC characters and there is always only Joker and Batman. What a bummer.

I'd really like a comics version Deathstroke. Love the character, but not into the whole modern armored look.

I'm still waiting for a 1/6 version of the PFF Lex Luthor in powered suit. But love their 1st Joker so if this is anything near that fig I may buy it too...

On the Sideshow Marvel side, we have Wolverine, Deadpool, Punisher, Ghost Rider, Daredevil, Thor and Captain America.

For DC, there's the old Gotham Knight, Joker, "Fragile hips" Harley Quinn and Catwoman... Superman and Green Lantern... Oh and a new Batman and Lobo? And Joker?

I guess The Joker is the only bad guy that sells.

mHnzTXq.gif

On the Sideshow Marvel side, we have Wolverine, Deadpool, Punisher, Ghost Rider, Daredevil, Thor and Captain America.

For DC, there's the old Gotham Knight, Joker, "Fragile hips" Harley Quinn and Catwoman... Superman and Green Lantern... Oh and a new Batman and Lobo? And Joker?

I guess The Joker is the only bad guy that sells.
Can't forget the original blue batman with the EX BD head. Only thing I'm glad about with this news is that he will most likely/hopefully be on the newer slim bodies they've used for characters like their Luke Skywalkers

Hopefully Mr. Freeze, Penguin, Poison Ivy, Catwoman, Bane, and The Riddler are next. I want some Batman villains to fill out my DC shelf

Sorry you'll get a third Joker before those guys and like it.

The last one was an amazing figure, missed out on it so I'm excited about the possibility of getting another good Joker figure but I'm sure it'll be with less and more expensive as joked about above. I wonder if it'll be a "younger" Joker to match their Batman due out soon.

I'm curious to see what they come up with, but their comic book Joker from a few years ago was terrific, and I have two Ledger Jokers. Until they (or Hot Toys, really) come out with a Caesar Romero Joker, I just don't see me buying whatever this looks like.

Would love a Penguin before this.

Meh you've got the HT Arkham Joker if you want a tremendous cartoon-esque Joker. Sideshow needs to stop riding on HT's coattails and stop literally releasing the same characters HT just did.

Meh you've got the HT Arkham Joker if you want a tremendous cartoon-esque Joker. Sideshow needs to stop riding on HT's coattails and stop literally releasing the same characters HT just did.

The Arkham Joker from Hot Toys is better than any Joker Sideshow will make. Didn't the last Sideshow Joker have the head and neck separate pieces giving it that ugly visible neck joint? The new joker will most likely have the same problem.

If this is another classic take I am in. The first release was amazing, pretty much perfect and promised so much for the line. Comic book trumps all other versions in my book.

If its a Modern end game esque version then it isn't for me. A Sprang inspired version would be another story. I am definitely interested to see the full reveal.

It will probably be another modern take on the Joker. Either gangster style or regular. Just updated to look more modern and crazed.

I'd love to see a comic inspired Riddler, complete with spandex outfit as well as suit, question mark cane, two heads (one with mask, one with purple glasses) green derby, etc....

The last SS comic Joker was great, so hopefully this new figure is better. The last one seemed to have been inspired by the killing Joke, so I'd like this new one look like the golden age version. :D

Would I be right to presume this will be revealed later in the week at SDCC?

Back