1/6 SSC New Joker Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great review, thanks for sharing.

Got mine, love the sculpts and the outfit and accessories. The base body feels cheap. I had an extremely loose right knee and went to look to see if I can fix it and the body is that hard ABS plastic. Reminds me of those cheap bodies Captain Action used when Round 2 put out their figures. The knees though double jointed barely get a 45 degree angle and the hands are so deep set the with the pegs you can only basically spin them at the wrist, there is no flexibility at the wrist. To me the Joker has always been very extreme and expressive in his over the top body language. Sadly the base body limits what you can do.
4132225e0f323a5dd5196ef86aa71960.jpg
38c1ee394b8a547fea2d1fe99dccad8e.jpg
73edffacd81281eeaf8e11f77b87bdfb.jpg
d738bd99fb01fa1f597979e4f6ee27dd.jpg

My review for my YouTube Channel

https://youtu.be/ptB7L7yJrgc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will the stock go up for that current third party Joaquin Phoenix Joker now that he won an Oscar, or are people going to wait for the HT

I’m going to wait for HT

Will the stock go up for that current third party Joaquin Phoenix Joker now that he won an Oscar, or are people going to wait for the HT

I’m going to wait for HT

I don't think it will matter at all. Many of the people who bought these figures expected/wanted Phoenix to get it anyway.

The real question is now that the Academy Awards are done, no other awards shows left, when will WB open up merchandise?

Some of the colors seem too light to be an accurate black and white shade. The green tie would be much darker than the light gray they chose.

This would have been a better idea if they had an actual source these were referencing other than copying the gimmick of the DC direct black and white line. Killing Joke versions would have made more sense.

I agree. I think it’s a cool concept but unfortunately not executed well. With the taxes on everything now plus Sideshow’s ridiculous shipping charges makes these figures a huge gamble and most likely a shelf warmer for them. I was gonna buy the EX version yesterday as I had a coupon about to expire, but didn’t b/c it came out to nearly $280 with taxes and shipping and these figures just aren’t worth that high price tag

Some of the colors seem too light to be an accurate black and white shade. The green tie would be much darker than the light gray they chose.

This would have been a better idea if they had an actual source these were referencing other than copying the gimmick of the DC direct black and white line. Killing Joke versions would have made more sense.

believe it or not, that's what I decided to do with a test paint of this figure its currently a WIP but heres a few pics anyway,
1333.jpgIMG_1778.jpgIMG_1779.jpgIMG_1780 2.jpgIMG_1777.jpg

I Love the head but Think that its biggest let down is the colour, Jokers a loud Flamboyant, flashy character and his design should reflect that, instead we got greys, muted reds and greens, so I decided to do a test paint with a "animated series" Palette, here's some pics

Unknown.jpegIMG_1768.jpgIMG_1770.jpgIMG_1771.jpgIMG_1769.jpg

Back