1/6 SSC New Joker Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the jacket had tails, the outfit could almost pass for a BTAS outfit.

Just trying to think ahead in case Mondo releases an all plastic 1/6 Joker.

The pants are too baggy and long indeed. The purple shoes are comic accurate tho, so I don't mind. I love how glossy they look. The bubble gum color of the suit looks very silver age, Romero style.

I hope it comes with a second sculpt like their last comic Joker tho.

Judging by the lame EX for their new Cap figure with no Rogers or Classic winged headsculpt, an extra head with this seems less likely

Last edited:
I’ll wager it’ll look nothing like the prototype!
Knowing Sideshows track record!

Ahhh are they as bad with that as they are with the statues? Personally never bought a figure from SS but I do love this prototype and the Batman.

I really don't like the neck joint but the overall figure looks much better than I thought it would especially the promo image from straightforward. Gives me the vibes of the old Super Powers figure. Not exact obviously but I'd be interesting if an Exclusive of this came with a trench coat and portrait with a hat.

latest

I was hoping he would look more like the Mezco Joker. This is okay but I don't think I'll have to get it... something about the sculpt makes me think of a cosplayer more than the Joker.

Its OK I guess, probably swing for one.....not an improvement over the first one but not terrible.
Please give us just about any other Batvillain....please there are several cool looking Batvillains beyond Joker to choose from..

The first one looks so cartoony, this actually looks realistic

But this is why I liked the first one so much more. It's like Joker jumped out of the comic book. This one, I don't even know what interpretation he's suppose to be. And I think his face looks awful.

The suit looks like The Animated Series one mixed with Nicholson's suit.

I don't collect the non-movie Jokers, but the last Sideshow Joker seems way cooler. That was more cartoony but it had style.

Not really impressed. Can't put my finger on what it is, but it does nothing for me.

For those who like it, I hope Sideshow doesn't screw it up.

Back