1/6 SSC New Joker Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would I be right to presume this will be revealed later in the week at SDCC?

Most likely. The "Classic" Batman was nestled in between existing offerings, I'm sure this will go the same way where we'll see Flash, Green Lantern, Lobo, a few others that have already been shipped or orderable and then Joker standing in between.

From SSC Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ1elLfNRUU

Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 7.56.59 AM.jpg

Colors look nice. Would have rather seen a new Catwoman or Harley along side of the Joker. The eyes on the original Catwoman were to far apart.
A Twoface figure would have been awesome

I wish the hair was a bit wilder and that purple toned down a bit, its not a bad purple but having it on the gloves, jacket, pants AND shoes....its a bit overwhelming.

Interesting. I much prefer comic-type Jokers over any of the film ones, and it's great that they went with a very different look from the first one....

Does it come with just one sculpt?

Hard to resist any comic based Joker. I like this almost as much as the HT Arkham Joker...assuming the final product turns out close to the prototype.

Might be just me, but that Joker sculpt has more than a bit of Eddie Izzard to it to me. Which isn't a complaint, merely an observation.

Other than the visible neck joint, I quite like it, so they'll get my money on this one. Providing the finished article turns out well, of course.

now THIS looks awesome! as much as I would want other villains, I'm already digging this more than the first. hopefully he comes with more accessories otherwise I won't be getting this one

Eww D: I really don't like the headsculpt, the color of the suit is a bit too bright, tailoring could be better for a prototype and those shoes look terrible in purple!

The pants are too baggy and long indeed. The purple shoes are comic accurate tho, so I don't mind. I love how glossy they look. The bubble gum color of the suit looks very silver age, Romero style.

I hope it comes with a second sculpt like their last comic Joker tho.

That’s literally the 66 joker suit but with the shirt and tie colors reversed

Back