SSC New Darth Maul Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
entirely new sculpt. It is up on SS site now.

Made of fiberglass. Anyone recall what the old one was made of ?

I use to own it. If not wrong I think it was entirely polystone. Don’t think it was hollow but it could have been.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

$1150 is really high for this.

The previous one was $500, right?

kind of shocked about the price myself to be honest.. glad Im not into those busts at all.

Does sideshow eat some of the shipping cost and then add that into their total cost of making these big pieces?

Or do they get a fairly good discount with shipping companies because they ship a ton through them?

I’d rather buy the LEGO Millennium Falcon. That’s only $800 and you really get your money’s worth. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the ES is less than 500 I’ll probably bite. If it’s open, no way until it’s on a huge clearance. Even after having $500 in RP this ones tough.

Darth Maul 1:1 bust by SSC
f4a0eee19022eaca23e89e8659c46717.jpg
30a9f992d8fa512697004e348e1b6af1.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Looking good! Sideshow should focus on busts and things they do well, instead of Legendary Scale Toddlers.

Really does look great.

Would love to actually see new product though, this is ridiculous.

im still unsure about the new base, like with the Stormtrooper and Kylo Ren, the bust itself is placed way too far in the back, makes the base looks huge.
they did a great job with the new Boba Fett bust tho

im still unsure about the new base, like with the Stormtrooper and Kylo Ren, the bust itself is placed way too far in the back, makes the base looks huge.
they did a great job with the new Boba Fett bust tho

I agree. The base works perfectly with something like Boba Fett who has the armor and helmet to push him out further. I think that flat platform would make a perfect base to add something like an MR Maul lightsabre hilt.

Still on the fence whether I should order this or not. The tattoo stencils kill but but overall it looks amazing. I get 20% luckily due to where I work but even at that price I dont see it comparable to the Boba bust which is just amazing. What do you guys think? i own the vader and boba bust and would love a bit of prequel action. Considering SS may have lost the SW license, this could be one of their last ever pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back