SSC New Darth Maul Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still on the fence whether I should order this or not. The tattoo stencils kill but but overall it looks amazing. I get 20% luckily due to where I work but even at that price I dont see it comparable to the Boba bust which is just amazing. What do you guys think? i own the vader and boba bust and would love a bit of prequel action. Considering SS may have lost the SW license, this could be one of their last ever pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I had the spare money and room for it, I'd get it. No doubt.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Have $600 in RP for this. Just waiting for edition size if it?s open I won?t bite yet.

Based on the trend of all of Sideshow's busts recently, this will be open edition size. On Sideshow's site it's listed a "Limited Edition".

This is a great looking bust regardless of the edition size. If I had the spare cash I would purchase without hesitation.

Pulled the trigger on this and literally cant be happier. Hopefully they drop sometime soon!!

Delayed again. Email this morning that my final payment is now pushed back to November. Doubt this will be in our hands before 2020 at this point.

Strange that on their website it still shows estimated arrival as September 2019.

Anyone seen that they are arriving at the SS warehouse in 2 days?!? Heck yes! Also, check out the final version of it they added to their sideshow, looks SO much better! (Top is new final pics)
844529e3b8c3a0d3ad5b625536736ea8.jpg

Anyone seen that they are arriving at the SS warehouse in 2 days?!? Heck yes! Also, check out the final version of it they added to their sideshow, looks SO much better! (Top is new final pics)
844529e3b8c3a0d3ad5b625536736ea8.jpg

Any link to backup the arrival in 2 days?

Thanks man!

Weird that SS own website kicked it back to Nov/Dec...:confused:

Apparently many wholesale places get their stock BEFORE SS which sounds crazy?! Over here in Australia ive been emailing the wholesaler and they said they will be getting it probably BEFORE sideshow... which is WEIRD?!

Was able to get 10% off due to my pennies!!! This bad boy is PAID OFF FULLY!!! Woo!!

f48e012cdb01707de327776ba3696a46.jpg

Back