SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that my renovations are over, I started re-unboxing pieces for the shelves. I do love this figure. The arms, although a good idea, make posing challenging, so I would have much preferred different mouthplates instead of arms. However, he looks great. Not the final pose, and sorry for the crappy cell pic...
SSwolviepose.jpg

Attachments

• SSwolviepose.jpg
    SSwolviepose.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 291
Now that my renovations are over, I started re-unboxing pieces for the shelves. I do love this figure. The arms, although a good idea, make posing challenging, so I would have much preferred different mouthplates instead of arms. However, he looks great. Not the final pose, and sorry for the crappy cell pic...
View attachment 398856

Numpsie!!! Lookin good man. Where’d you get that base? Does it come with the figure?

I’ve most of my figures in storage for the time being due to work and some renovations as well. Been a little hard to keep from opening stuff.

Yup, that's the base that comes with the figure!
I know what you mean... I've got roughly 70 figures, and I'm trying to spread it out (only re-unboxing a few a week). It really freshens things up. It forces you to come up with poses, and I've been finding a new appreciation, even for the older figures. I realize there is the feeling that SSC figures are too expensive, but in my book, this is the best 1/6 Wolverine.

Yup, that's the base that comes with the figure!
I know what you mean... I've got roughly 70 figures, and I'm trying to spread it out (only re-unboxing a few a week). It really freshens things up. It forces you to come up with poses, and I've been finding a new appreciation, even for the older figures. I realize there is the feeling that SSC figures are too expensive, but in my book, this is the best 1/6 Wolverine.

That’s great! And I know the feeling of rediscovering figures. I’ve moved around quite a bit with stuff in storage from time to time. Keeps things fresh. Not only life but my joy of collecting as well.

I broke one of his blades yesterday! Dropped it to the ground. :gah:

Very difficult to glue back on but I did it, little crooked but I did it lol

But I also got glue on his glove! :gah:

Look at the photo above then look at the left glove top blade see how it’s crooked.

Oh well I have other options maybe i’ll just pose him with his sword for the left arm.

That sucks about the claw jye, but the repair job looks good. Im super parnoid when im messing with mine..

Great pose & pic too btw!

Meh, just stick back in the package and unload on eBay as L@@K Sealed in Shipper/Never Removed from package.

Deposit payment, close paypal account.

:lecture

That sucks about the claw jye, but the repair job looks good. Im super parnoid when im messing with mine..

Great pose & pic too btw!

:rock :rock

Meh, just stick back in the package and unload on eBay as L@@K Sealed in Shipper/Never Removed from package.

Deposit payment, close paypal account.

:lecture

lololololololololololololololol

God I love you lol

Back