SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you friends. If anyone can confirm or put pictures of claws I would be very grateful. I am desperate and willing to buy a crazy toys to replace broken claw. But I have to be sure of is the claw of crazy toys

Hope these help. Crazy Toys claws:
vg78ts.jpg

2ntzozs.jpg

6pua7l.jpg

Just received this figure and had a few issues with it. First, on the non articulated relaxed arms, they have a brown stain on the armpits. I'm guessing it's from the suit. With that being said is it an easy fix or would a replacement be recommended? Second, is the costume suppose to be loose?

So I asked for replacements on one arm due to a rip on the bicep, masked head has smudges that don't come off, and the loose mask has a chipped. Sadly I been denied due to not having replacements. Anyone know if these are easy fixes? If so any advice on how? This sucks
GM0dTuFE5g8JpHBsSaOn5Tsux

TspzNmwTU1KiVMLUBzpTwi1Zz

nnvdPQFfBkTcs2uQGZNJ8sQyx

He's available to pre order still as they are doing another batch. Tell them you are willing to wait till the new batch comes, or return this one and wait for a new one?? Can't see why they wouldn't help you...

I'm surprised we haven't seen a variant on this yet. I was almost sure we'd see a Tiger Stripe version similar to the "Gotham Knight Batman" or maybe even an X-Force version where they could double dip Deadpool in there as well.

xforce-715508.jpg

I'm surprised we haven't seen a variant on this yet. I was almost sure we'd see a Tiger Stripe version similar to the "Gotham Knight Batman" or maybe even an X-Force version where they could double dip Deadpool in there as well.

xforce-715508.jpg

They will tiger stripe wolverine and x force wolverine and Deadpool

X-Force variants I could see them doing for sure... it's just a costume color change. But the tiger stripe Wolvie might be a different story. They would have to design a new outfit. Sideshow may not want to spend the time/money/effort to do that...

I'm thinking about getting this after seeing the Thor. Sideshow has it for preorder on their site. Excuse my ignorance, but is that accurate or is that a typo?

I ordered my Wolverine the day after it went from shipping to pre-order (March 11th) however I also received my Wolverine the first week of April not the July-August timeline they had listed. So I guess it's possible someone who had a Flex Pay from the first wave cancelled or something because one day I was looking at my email and saw a shipping notification lol.

Just ordered the Chinese KO for $12.50 shipped on ebay.

I watched some reviews on YouTube. With a little futzing, it isn't all that bad.

Back