SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also I don't know if this was already present on other Sideshow figures (my last figure from them was Superman), but he doesn't have a standard neck peg. It's just a big post the head just slides onto:

So between the two heads there is only supposed to be one of these posts? The post in mine gets stuck. It's a ***** to swap heads.

I could see where that would be frustrating
I don't plan on switching heads so I hope it doesn't happen on its own

Each head should have one of those, that's stupid. I plan on making a street clothes Logan with the unmasked head. Now I have to track down one lf those posts.

Ok, so for people that have just recently gotten this figure (last week or two)...Are you still finding the QC issues that I read about some pages back?....

So between the two heads there is only supposed to be one of these posts? The post in mine gets stuck. It's a ***** to swap heads.

I also have been having this problem, I managed to swap the heads out once and then back to the original and now it is completely impossible. I actually sent sideshow an Email last night about obtaining a second peg. I will let you know what I hear back from them.

Got it ordered, will be here wed
Used $100 in gift cards I got from my cc, $150 shipped!

I keep coming back to this guy, been considering it for ages but I think i'm settled on passing. I really like the boots and hands/gauntlets but the tailoring around the neck and shoulders looks terrible. The belt looks bad to me too. I'll wait and see what Mezco One:12 does, pretty sure they'll reveal a Wolverine at the toy shows.
it's a shame though, Deadpool, Punisher and Wolverine are all so close to being great but Sideshow make strange choices with their comic characters, that kkeps them from being definitive to my mind. Still, hoping they get Doom done and he looks like an articulated version of the premium format or legendary scale.

It could be a way to avoid paying higher licensing costs. I agree. Classic 100 percent would have sold better

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

If you like Wolverine do not hesitate, you will not regret it. I can't stop playing with it.

You're going to go blind.

Payday is next Wednesday, so I'll be calling that day and having it paid off and shipped. :rock

Well, hopefully someone inspected them before they were sent to you to make sure they were issue free. Hope they do come issue free JBot.

I'm still waiting for mine to even ship out. Last payment settled on my flex pay last week, no updates yet but charged me already. I guess mine is still being put together from all the damaged part being returned to them. I would likely expect the worse for mine!

Back