SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully when they do the classic blue and yellow they will mix it up with a stern facesculpt. I wish the brown and yellow had come with a hand holding a cigar.

This is my WIP for my own custom alternative sculpts. I'm just trying different skin tones to suit his expressions. I will modify one sculpt with a cigar in his mouth and will do one hand holding it. Still waiting for my Wolverine to arrive.

This is my WIP for my own custom alternative sculpts. I'm just trying different skin tones to suit his expressions. I will modify one sculpt with a cigar in his mouth and will do one hand holding it. Still waiting for my Wolverine to arrive.

Those sculpts look pretty awesome.

This is the really cool part about this figure, because SS did a more realistic interpretation, it really fits with the MCU stuff! Maybe punisher does as well..
awesome pic!
thank you sir and agree with you. I have never had an interest to get the movie wolverine as I never liked that interpretation of him.
Grew up on the comics and SS nailed him
Hulk #340 is one of my fav comics, drawn by one of my fav artists so that's what I was going for when buying him(although that issue had a grey hulk)

latest

Looks like there are more chips on that sculpt onethousandmask. What happened to your original sculpt that came with your figure? Did you return it to them? Mine arrived today, 2 weeks of waiting after final payment and I was anxious to see it on hand knowing of all the issues it have on its paint apps. Thankfully mine is free of any paint problems or defects on the stitchings. Can you exchange it again?

Looks like there are more chips on that sculpt onethousandmask. What happened to your original sculpt that came with your figure? Did you return it to them? Mine arrived today, 2 weeks of waiting after final payment and I was anxious to see it on hand knowing of all the issues it have on its paint apps. Thankfully mine is free of any paint problems or defects on the stitchings. Can you exchange it again?

I was asked to destroy the original one if I was satisfied with the re-placement. I e-mailed Sideshow earlier today. I'm waiting for a response.

I really like what Sideshow did to this figure. The body is just the right size and built for the character. The sculpts are also amazing! I have done my own sculpts for added display options as I just love this version of Wolverine....which in my own opinion would be one of the best interpretation. Here are several pictures of my own custom sculpts.

This is just my own opinion of the sculpt and would not matter to others. I observed that the masked sculpt is slightly smaller in size than the unmasked version. It maybe that the hair makes it look bigger and that the masked version is more 'slicker' to look at. I have also compared the sculpts I made and its more in the size ranged of the unmasked version. At the back you can see my own interpretation of the 'unmasked' version smoking a cigar. This is a work-in-progress and will be casted soon.

Up next is the first head sculpt I made.......again not perfect but I'm happy I have an option for a 'close' mouth look. The yellow paint app on the masked needs further weathering to match the custom.

Got my replacement head and and right arm and they actually worse than my original, plus the arm colors don't match now.

How long did it take for them to replace it? I'm trying to get another neck post since it'd be easier to swap them from the neck's upper ball join that from the nimble post. I also had to add glue to his hair curl because it was loose. I'm pleased with the figure, but for the price-point, I shouldn't have to deal with these issues. Also, is anyone having difficulty removing the Murasame sword from it's sheath?

How long did it take for them to replace it? I'm trying to get another neck post since it'd be easier to swap them from the neck's upper ball join that from the nimble post. I also had to add glue to his hair curl because it was loose. I'm pleased with the figure, but for the price-point, I shouldn't have to deal with these issues. Also, is anyone having difficulty removing the Murasame sword from it's sheath?

Took almost 2 weeks.

My replacement head had some yellow bleeding into the black part of the cowl, sadly. I've emailed Sideshow; we'll see what happens.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Back