SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nice video, this is a bad azz wolverine
I'm really close to pulling the trigger

Edit: just checked, I have $100 in amazon rewards being mailed to me, will order when the gift cards get here
$150 shipped

Last edited:
I'm holding out for the inevitable blue and yellow version which will hopefully have shoulder pads of some sort. I just cant get over how that outfit lays on his shoulders nor the nubby looking texture of the faux leather. Love the sculpt though!

Opened my figure over the weekend and the figure to me is awesome. This is the brown suit wolverine I've been waiting years to release. I like almost everything about the figure. However the QC of SS is just horrible. I have a small paint rub on the masked head, and deep gouges in the left boot and on each of the articulated arms. Emailed SS and hopefully I can get replacement parts.

I'm holding out for the inevitable blue and yellow version which will hopefully have shoulder pads of some sort. I just cant get over how that outfit lays on his shoulders nor the nubby looking texture of the faux leather. Love the sculpt though!
Blue and yellow would be awesome

Very nice presentation jye. Hopefully mine will arrive end of next week and with minimal issues. I'm a bit worried reading through the issues that some of the guys have here.

By the way, did you repaint your punisher's head sculpt?

Thank You and nope, he's still the same ole Castle who refuses to use sun screen.

I'm blasting him with light so he looks less tanned.

Last edited:
I might as well give my review on this guy.

Forget about all obstacles, be they cost, chance of getting a figure with defects (like mine) and SS customer service issues and BUY HIM ASAP!

If you're a Wolverine fan (like who isn't) he is an absolute must own, SSC has delivered the best 1/6 Wolverine action figure!

He's functional, you can move him and not stress out, he can take it, his costume can take it!

I promise you that you will not put him down, he is a blast to mess with.

Sturdy and freaking insane bad ass looking in hand.

When we think Wolverine we immediately think claws right.

Never in a million years did I think I would ever want to long term pose Wolverine without both of his claws attached but now that i've played with his sword I think he actually looks best while holding it!

What a great accesory that turned out to be, great job there SSC!

His unmasked head is ferociously bad ass as well!

His masked head, gorgeous!

His boots, tough and cool looking!

His costume, gorgeous!

The way his costume hugs his body and allows muscle definition to show thru while also being flexible enough for posing, awesome!

His V shaped lats, wide and powerful looking, sick!

The way his arms attach, amazing!

The amount of arm choices for posing is great, I liked the articulated arms more than I expected even though the left one is loose at the elbow.

His head articulation, incredible!

Open claw hands are cool looking!

Sword fits into hands very easy!

The only thing you absolutely need to be careful with is making sure his claw hands are attached good or else they will fall off and more than likely break the blades when they do.

The other thing is being careful not to put pressure on the blades when putting those hands on.

I almost wish that the blades were a seperate unit from the hands and they just snapped on after the hands are put on and also that there was a locking mechanism on his wrist pegs for extra protection.

Also a little better ankle pivot.

Other than that, superb job by SSC on him, he absolutely blows away their Punisher, which I like.

Wolverine I love!

Last edited:
I'll have him ordered in the next week
Don't have him in hand, but he looks frickin sick and will be displayed next to my 1/6 ht hulk,
Classic combo of characters
I once had hulk #181 and I do have hulk 340, which I liked better, also has the same costume as this figure

Looks very cool, but I think I'll wait. Every other SSC superhero release has dropped in price after release, and I've managed to find a loose EX sword already so I don't have to worry about the exclusive selling out (big shout out to WhoaItsJBot)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

IMG_1456.JPG

I might as well give my review on this guy.

Forget about all obstacles, be they cost, chance of getting a figure with defects (like mine) and SS customer service issues and BUY HIM ASAP!

If you're a Wolverine fan (like who isn't) he is an absolute must own, SSC has delivered the best 1/6 Wolverine action figure!

He's functional, you can move him and not stress out, he can take it, his costume can take it!

I promise you that you will not put him down, he is a blast to mess with.

Sturdy and freaking insane bad ass looking in hand.

When we think Wolverine we immediately think claws right.

Never in a million years did I think I would ever want to long term pose Wolverine without both of his claws attached but now that i've played with his sword I think he actually looks best while holding it!

What a great accesory that turned out to be, great job there SSC!

His unmasked head is ferociously bad ass as well!

His masked head, gorgeous!

His boots, tough and cool looking!

His costume, gorgeous!

The way his costume hugs his body and allows muscle definition to show thru while also being flexible enough for posing, awesome!

His V shaped lats, wide and powerful looking, sick!

The way his arms attach, amazing!

The amount of arm choices for posing is great, I liked the articulated arms more than I expected even though the left one is loose at the elbow.

His head articulation, incredible!

Open claw hands are cool looking!

Sword fits into hands very easy!

The only thing you absolutely need to be careful with is making sure his claw hands are attached good or else they will fall off and more than likely break the blades when they do.

The other thing is being careful not to put pressure on the blades when putting those hands on.

I almost wish that the blades were a seperate unit from the hands and they just snapped on after the hands are put on and also that there was a locking mechanism on his wrist pegs for extra protection.

Also a little better ankle pivot.

Other than that, superb job by SSC on him, he absolutely blows away their Punisher, which I like.

Wolverine I love!

I agree with everything you said except for the outfit. The loose outfit just doesnt work with the shorts. And I hate, hate the patchy work.

I love this figure he looks great, but is anyone else having trouble switching out the heads? I managed to do it once but now when ever I try to pull the head off the ball pops out of the socket on the thick piece inside. Is there a way to get another one of those pegs the heads attach to so I could just switch it out at the ball and socket.

Same thing happened with me, it took some patience and effort to do it and even then the neck rod still kept popping off the inner hidden socket.

Interesting design to say the least, it allows for decent head movement and for the neck to remain covered with the costume but yeah it definatly took some effort.

Back