SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually like this look a lot—but the suit does look sort of odd. I hope the production piece isn't so baggy. If they could do it right with Deadpool, why would this be different?

I love we are getting a comic Wolvie and the 1 thing sideshow has over hot toys of being able to produce figure's from the comic's other then actor's and movie's. I would LOVE a GREY BLACK suit version X force style Wolvie also. Sideshow could doubledip easy and just change the color's to grey black like i'm hoping for with a 2nd Deadpool release. I think it would be good business for sideshow to continue strong with dc marvel comic version line's. I know many of would LOVE the comic version release's for us so we can have multiple look's to buy or choose from. Comic version figure's i would LOVE to see happen Black symbiot spiderman, Daredevil , Hawkeye, cyclops ,juggernaut a ton of potential figure's more batty villians like scarecrow ,poison ivy, riddler , penguin , redhood ,deathstroke and good robin 4 bats 4 god sake way over due. Also where the hell is FLASH and give us a green arrow please.

This looks ****ing awesome. Best looking figure I've seen offered this year. Here's hoping it stays that way once we've seen the rest of it.

Looks great. Finally a proper Wolverine figure. And I prefer the brown suit to the yellow one. The sculpt looks very good. The claws look metal (if they did Deadpool's knife metal, this definately should be).

Finally I will be able to display Hulk vs the Wolverine.

All I need is a 1/6 scale Lobo figure and I will be satisfied if they don't do anything ever again.

I wonder what the exclusive will be? This may be the last figure I buy directly from Sideshow (due to the Duty when shipping across the border)...

Up for order next week

attachment.php

I always knew that Creed had a hard spot for Logan's costume. :lol

Yeah, facial expression is still more Sabretooth than Wolverine, but it looks OK. Glad they're finally close to putting it up for order. Unfortunately, it will probably run $250 and be worth about half of that.

Back