SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolverine has appeared in print at least as monstrous and a lot more menacing.

That's just a bad Photoshop job above. This is the original statue:

3000161_press02-001.jpg

I've seen art where Logan looks borderline werewolf. I think the reason I initially disliked the figure is he needs more muscle mass. Wolverine should be stocky and buff, needs more size in those quads. The sculpt is animalistic for sure, but that fits him.

Wolverine has appeared in print at least as monstrous and a lot more menacing.

That's just a bad Photoshop job above. This is the original statue:

Lol, glad someone else noticed this. Also, after seeing those pics from that angle it really looks like Sabretooth let himself go in the midsection there.

Of course, as soon as they'll lose these licenses to someone competent.
But, naturally, I'd prefer them to gain some speed, hire better staff for design department and produce better figures.

With all the criticisms sideshow has not re least any news on any upcoming figures or any new preorders I'm afraid the dc and marvel 1/6 figures. bring back the gi joes they sold great and many characters left. I was hoping to get wolverines
and gambit if they continue

I seen sdcc only punisher was new. No new dc figures were sHown sideshow use to show at least 2 or 3

This isn't a DC thread. Completely revised Wolverine was shown - the subject of this thread. You said no news for Marvel when in fact there was news. Wolverine and Punisher coming soon(ish).

Speaking for myself only, they can bury the spandex-covered DC line, but I'd be interested to see re-imagined DC figures, with more believable costumes such as CW has used in Arrow. There's one classic exception in my collection and it will forever be the only one: Christopher Reeve Superman.

Don't care for this anymore, coz I just picked up DoFP. He's my brown costumed Wolverine now. Metal claws for the win!

I'd take no Wolverine over a Hugh Jackman every time. Otherwise it's like taking Jar Jar Binks in place of C-3PO in your Star Wars collection. Actually, scratch that, not egregious enough. It's like taking Jar Jar instead of Luke Skywalker.

Back