SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's as much source material with Logan in that snarl as there is with creed.

I'm just glad we're finally getting this kind of Wolverine.

97ed3ec9eeec7abcd9636dd4202235e5.jpg

I'll probably get rid of my Jackman fig if this turns out great.

No. Its not a look of someone reveling in their animalistic side as.Wolvie sometimes does. Its more the look of a psycho murderer enjoying his work. He looks evil.
Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Ok. And wolverine never had that look? There's dozens of different variants on basically that hs. Each artist does it a little different, but it's still that same look.

image.jpeg

I see it as him about to enjoy an upcoming fight. I really do not understand the criticism.

Any expression like that would definately work for him. Specially when his wild side overcomes him.

My only problem will be, if any, rubber arms. Other than that as far as the proto we have seen, no complains.

It's supposed to have different mouth plates too, like Batman. If you don't like the snarl move on and use a different expression.

If it comes with a version like the Legendary scale, I'll be happy.

Not to put a dampener on things, but the production versions of this will have to be sent to the chimpanzees with the big paint brushes.

Lalla throws them a banana every time one of them manages to complete ten heads within a minute.

If it comes with everything expected (3 mouthplates, an unmasked head, non-poseable crossed arms, several hands, etc.), and the fact that it's wolverine, I fully expect a $260 price tag. Very unfortunate. But for me, it's a must-have, as I've never been able to accept Hugh Jackman's version. As an actor, he does a fine job, but the movie Wolverines were just too far from the comic character in my opinion (both in looks, and personality).

I don't think there has been a 1/6 figure that I want more than this. Very excited about this one.
I kind of hope Sideshow really amps up the paces on their Marvel stuff - I'd love for them get to the point where they are releasing them at the pace they used to be doing Star Wars or Gi Joe. For a while there it seemed like those properties were getting figures bi-monthly and I'd gladly throw down that kind of cash if they did that for these.

I hope they announce some villains. I'd be down for Venom, Carnage, classic Ultron, and Doom.

Imagine that Legendary scale Doom in 1/6, that'd be awesome.

Not to put a dampener on things, but the production versions of this will have to be sent to the chimpanzees with the big paint brushes.

Lalla throws them a banana every time one of them manages to complete ten heads within a minute.

Worried about this. I guess I'd better save up enough to buy this and pay someone to repaint it too >.<

It's supposed to have different mouth plates too, like Batman. If you don't like the snarl move on and use a different expression.

If it comes with a version like the Legendary scale, I'll be happy.

I don't think it's coming with mouth plates. Where did you get this information?

WOW. The things I miss. This looks pretty awesome; can't wait to see the full reveal!

I don't think it's coming with mouth plates. Where did you get this information?
It's old info from the first prototype at SDCC 14. Not sure where it first originated but I'd guess one of the Sideshow people. Maybe someone else can elaborate.

Supposed to have alternate expression plates like Batman, an and unmasked sculpt.

Back