SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0f51210f395fcd3f080492efa244ccbc.jpg

:rotfl Perfect

Is there still a masked head? shoulder fabric looks a little odd. it should be smaller? maybe?

Is there still a masked head? shoulder fabric looks a little odd. it should be smaller? maybe?
Yeah there is I spoke to the main representative there and he assured me that they intend on releasing wolverine with two heads (masked, unmasked) and that the arms with which it was posed were static and that the figure would also include poseable arms he mentioned that punisher is practically finished and that deadpool will appear as seen at the show (it is the actual production piece) also wolverine licensing and final steps are being taken and should "hopefully" be done within a month or two

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Is that his mask pulled back, laying on the back of his neck? If so, that is a very cool touch. If he comes with static straight and bent arms AND articulated arms, whoa, price. Not at all what I wanted out of either head sculpt, but I'll deal with it. LOVE the costume, boots, gauntlets, claw shape. Wolverine hasn't been portrayed as the barely-in-control-psycho-killer since the late 70's - most of the time he was wearing this costume he was in love with Mariko, or acting as a father figure to Kitty Pryde or Jubilee - a huge swing from the "crazy" character this head sculpt depicts. Whatever. I'll buy it. You got me, I'll buy the stupid thing.

GeneralZodLives; said:

The upper body is pretty good, just needs some work on the pants. More muscular legs maybe. As long as we get a closed mouth part for the masked sculpt I won't complain. I doubt I'll ever use this sculpt.

I want an expression similar to this.

c0419d5456f6142d5695c1a3a8fa6d36.jpg

Is that his mask pulled back, laying on the back of his neck? If so, that is a very cool touch. If he comes with static straight and bent arms AND articulated arms, whoa, price. .

I think the post mentions only 2 sets of arms... one set of bent arms, and one set of articulated arms.

Some pics I took today. Not quite what I was expecting but doesn't look horrible. Just not sure if I want to pay the $200+ that SS is probably gonna charge for him.

6ae052ed4f3ba3356b16b1a5ff45b801.jpg

993a9e73aa1de81d752b1d2b96cf6166.jpg

0f51210f395fcd3f080492efa244ccbc.jpg

Hmm not sure how I feel, now that we got some clear pics. I guess the expression is okay, but I think the hair should be different... in what way? IDK, but something about this hairstyle bothers me.

I think the post mentions only 2 sets of arms... one set of bent arms, and one set of articulated arms.

I'm assuming it'll include a set of straight arms as well - the original '14 preview had one of the bent, as seen here, and one straight. Maybe just wishful thinking on my part. Regardless, i'll end up paying whatever theyre asking!

Only way it could be any better is if the give the figure a smoking stogie headscullpt and be able to do the one claw up for flipping people off. I never thot I would ever say this but sidshow is realy impressing me with this line and the new darth maul.

This is more of a plausible Wolverine - even the crazy grin which we've already seen is possible courtesy of Mr. Dafoe.

Plausible or not, I maintain that the loose pants look really bad with the undies over them.

I'm not trying to change your opinion, just stating why they are the way they are. But that said, the figure this year looks more rushed, more "in progress" than it did last year, so I hope they tune everything up before it goes to production.

I plan on getting this guy and just replacing his suit with one of Tony Meis Custom ones. :cool:

Back