SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just means his initial batch sold out and they are manufacturing more. Guess he's sold pretty well that they're doing another run. That's the advantage of not numbering a production run. They can make more if need be.

Is there any chance SSC will release Wolverine in his classic updated yellow costume like how they did the variant black of Gothan Knight Batman? I'm sure I'm not the only one fond of that costume.

If they do, and if they keep it relatively close to the classic look, it'll be an awesome figure (based on the awesomeness of this figure).

Just means his initial batch sold out and they are manufacturing more. Guess he's sold pretty well that they're doing another run. That's the advantage of not numbering a production run. They can make more if need be.
Does anyone remember if sideshow did this with Deadpool when he came out?

hopefully some of the more popular characters like Wolverine and Deadpool can make up for some of the more niche releases like Ghost Rider they seem to be going for.

But none of the Sideshow 1/6 figures have been comic accurate. They'll put their own spin on it too. I would want a comic accurate Captain America, with the scale and everything.

Last edited:
But none of the Sideshow 1/6 figures have been comic accurate. They'll putting their own spin too. I would want a comic accurate Captain America, with the scale and everything.
That's why I specified comic accurate lol. At the snail's pace they're going, they will never reach the F4 anyway.

I wish another company could get the licenses for comic style Marvel figures.

But none of the Sideshow 1/6 figures have been comic accurate. They'll put their own spin on it too. I would want a comic accurate Captain America, with the scale and everything.
how do you define "comic accurate" when so many different artists have different renditions ?

Sideshow's figure is very accurate to eighties era Wolverine. There are definitely some embellished details, but they aren't very significant.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I think if I could pick one character it would probably be Hawkeye, because lord knows we are never going to see a comic book accurate version on the screen so there is no chance of getting one from Hot Toys. If not him than the DnA version of StarLord for the same reason.

Yeah there's not much if any embellishments on this Wolverine that I can see.

It's just a brown/yellow Wolverine to me.

I feel bad for any Wolverine fan that missed out on him due to money reasons because he is so awesome in hand.

The best 1/6 Wolverine ever created, nuff said.

Yeah there's not much if any embellishments on this Wolverine that I can see.

It's just a brown/yellow Wolverine to me.

I feel bad for any Wolverine fan that missed out on him due to money reasons because he is so awesome in hand.

The best 1/6 Wolverine ever created, nuff said.
No doubt

They are making more of him, plenty to go around. The one character I want is a comic accurate or sideshow premium format figure of gambit. I have been itching for the movie, to get a figure. They need to do him.

Back