SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks a lot guys.

The only bashed parts are the feet. They are Superman Zod feet. I still have to work on them (they are joint using blue-tac, and I need to repaint them too).

The rest is stock Three A Doom, with Tony Mei cape and suit. The golden brooch is the Three A stock one, so is the belt and the gun and holster.

Some pics, even if it's offtopic, sorry!
The eyes light up, but I don't have the time to play with them right now...

IMGP4451.jpg

IMGP4452.JPG

IMGP4453.jpg

I could see people using Phicen M34 body with this Wolvie. How about M30? Did anybody try it? It is shorter and quite bulky so in theory should result in a more comicbook accurate height.

I could see people using Phicen M34 body with this Wolvie. How about M30? Did anybody try it? It is shorter and quite bulky so in theory should result in a more comicbook accurate height.
I asked about the M30 a page or two back. Wondering how the unmasked sculpt would look on it. That combo would be perfect for a street clothes Logan.

I'm loving this figure and debating on whether to bite the bullet and use my reward points.

My only hesitation is that k don't want Wolverine to be alone on my X-Men shelf. With Marvel starting to okay more X-Men merchandise, what are the odds we will see more X-Men release in 1:6 scale? I'd love Cyclops, Phoenix, Iceman, Beast, Storm, and the rest. Has Sideshow commented on this at all?

Is there any chance SSC will release Wolverine in his classic updated yellow costume like how they did the variant black of Gothan Knight Batman? I'm sure I'm not the only one fond of that costume.

Just got mine and I absolutely love it. I have few complaints. I wish for the price it came with more. I know Wolverine isn't known for accessories but a set of bone claws or an Uzi (ala the classic 90s toy) or cigar would be cool.

Originally Posted by Jameson Rook View Post
Is there any chance SSC will release Wolverine in his classic updated yellow costume like how they did the variant black of Gothan Knight Batman? I'm sure I'm not the only one fond of that costume.

If SSC doesn't quit the 1/6 figure market before then, seeing how their products are so much inferior and overpriced. So much missed opportunities

If SSC doesn't quit the 1/6 figure market before then, seeing how their products are so much inferior and overpriced. So much missed opportunities
I basically got Wolverine for $100 shipped, so not a bad deal at all... but I think he will he the first and last Sideshow figure I ever buy. You shouldn't have to worry about what will be wrong with your figure before you even get it.

Had to pull the trigger on this one. Got a low stock notice, didn't want to risk it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Yes he is expensive but I think you made a very smart decision because he is highly impressive looking and such a bad ass in hand.

He's one of those you'll continually glance over too when within his vicinity.

unfortunately it would probably look weird with the brown gauntlet part of the gloves and the part of the arm underneath the glove doesn't appear to have gotten the same paint app so the arms look odd with out the glove parts on the forearms. Just my opinion.

I'm loving this figure and debating on whether to bite the bullet and use my reward points.

My only hesitation is that k don't want Wolverine to be alone on my X-Men shelf. With Marvel starting to okay more X-Men merchandise, what are the odds we will see more X-Men release in 1:6 scale? I'd love Cyclops, Phoenix, Iceman, Beast, Storm, and the rest. Has Sideshow commented on this at all?

Considering Sideshow put ZERO new Marvel 1:6 figures up for order in 2016 and the only two known in-development figures for 2017 are Ghost Rider and Daredevil, I'm not holding my breath for more X-Men. At the rate Sideshow is releasing these, we'll be lucky if we even get Thor before they quit.

I wouldn't bet on a deep line that will finish any teams or what not. SS seems to be following the model of hitting some of the cult favorites along the lines of Marvel Knights with some noted exceptions like DP and Wolvie. They are going to hit the high notes of what's not being produced by the MCU license holders. I think that's one of the reasons these look so good with the HT figures. They are meant to fill in some of those high B level character gaps. I'm hoping we see something like Blade, Power Man and Iron Fist, though I know HT may make the Netflix versions, but they won't if they never end up in costume. My opinion.

Back