SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so I tried to take out the peg inside the head... unsuccessfully.

Any advice on how to remove the peg, and on how to make the hole on the right the same size as the hole on the left?

:rotfl

FullSizeRender.jpg

People who owns this. Is it worth the $250? If not whats your opinion? Love Wolverine but hard to pull the trigger on the price tag.

People who owns this. Is it worth the $250? If not whats your opinion? Love Wolverine but hard to pull the trigger on the price tag.

If you're someone who feels like accessories and a lot of parts justify a higher price point, you'll probably feel short-changed. *I* i think he's worth the money based on the unique body - even with the slight variation in body type across 1/6 scale bodies, displays inevitably are populated by characters with very similar height and proportions. This figure really stands out on your shelf. Pricey, but a character/figure i couldn't pass on, and felt satisfied with it in hand.

Meh, I was pretty excited when I first received this figure, but the shine's worn off. I'm waiting for Tony Mei's Wolvie sculpt, and I'm probably going to swap out the body for a Phicen M30 or M44. In the end, I think I should have gone with the knock off just for the suit.

Dude (or dudette), get him!

It's the best 1/6 scale Wolverine ever made, period!

If it's about money, sell something, he's worth it.

He's the price of 12 Marvel Legends!

Just don't buy the next 12 Marvel Legends. :lol

Just don't buy the next 12 Marvel Legends. [emoji38]
d96d48c968fffb7f1e9e49bb4d4a0b23.jpg

The body alone is worth it for any other future wolverine custom.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Just don't buy the next 12 Marvel Legends. :lol

thumbs-up.gif

I'm a dude lol. Few things holding me back. The QC issues where only Sideshow have the capability to replace the numerous QC plaguing this figure. Second thing, I live in CA so buying from Sideshow tacks in a 10% tax, plus shipping, brings this figure to a whooping $285!

Glad to hear it, congrats:hi5:

Are you considering doing a review now that you got your replacement? I've got a B-Day coming soon, thinking about asking the wife to get me this:lol

Nope, I leave the talking to the ones who are good at it like you.

I'm a dude lol. Few things holding me back. The QC issues where only Sideshow have the capability to replace the numerous QC plaguing this figure. Second thing, I live in CA so buying from Sideshow tacks in a 10% tax, plus shipping, brings this figure to a whooping $285!

I was actually regretting sending my first one back because his QC issues were only noticeable up close.

I was stressing about getting something worse.

Thankfully I lucked out and got an improvement.

Yeah $285 is a hard pill to swallow.

How does this compare to the SS Punisher?

He blows it away.

Punisher's puffy sleeves at the wrist really piss me off. :lol

Plus Punisher has no ankle articulation, his guns are goofy looking and he looks like the Caribbean Punisher.

I got him because I had points and even though he has issues we don't have many choices when it comes to 1/6 Punishers.

What makes Wolverine great is his simplicity if that makes any sense.

Man, blades, grin.

Last edited:
Back