SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my custom so far
9d67fb697b782b35207577bd2edeecb2.jpg

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately my replacement doesn't arrive until tuesday.

When it does I will gladly do it for you though.

For now my crappy photo manip will have to suffice. :lol

I can tell you that he will be tiny.

Last edited:
received today!!

no significant quality issues...

figure feels good and sturdy.
image.jpg
Still have to spend more time with it...

Fresh from the moulds, this is my custom sculpt i did 2 days ago. He will be the 'Smoking' version. I still need to do his cigar and I'm planning on different sizes just for fun. Next will be my custom hand holding a cigar. This figure just gives me a lot of options to display Wolverine, wish I could have another one.

Some neutral poses.....

With the mask on the back....

Another front shot

he looks great to me, and the cigar gives him a stronger presence.

This figure overall has me satisfied.
It ¡s almost as heavy as Hot Toys Vader, don't know why but I automatically think that heavy means better quality.
The new body looks great overall, the figure stands out on its own.

The posing posibilities are ok, and I like the innovation of the arms, despite the limitations.

I got some extra heads for more possibilties, also a coulpe cigarretes and a cigar, and the samurai sword.

Great Shot! Is that the sword that comes with it? I just noticed the Japanese symbols engraved on it.

Mine is just the Hot Toys Wolerine sword, no the red Muramasa sword that he comes with.
I like it a lot.

But I am gonna need some help folks!

How can I make some room inside the extra heads I got, in order for them to fit with the new neck peg this figure comes with?

Any tips? They would be greatly welcome.

My waitlist for the EX converted but I have the reg on flexpay + reward points. What can SS do for me in this situation?

Back