SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks pretty good but I'll wait for the reviews on it, it also looks like articulation will be limited.

if only this one had hair on the arms... it would be perfect!

image.jpg

Looks fantastic ,
hope he is suitably smaller than the rest.
but I for one am completely sold on this bloke and cant wait to get my grubby mitts on him

Besides articulated arms looking weird and that cut on the shoulder, it looks great.

Will get if he is the correct height (shorter than everyone else)

Quick edit: in the product page it states it being 11.75". Not sure if from head to toe or mask to toe. Most likely the latter.

Does anyone know if the claws are metal or plastic? They look plastic from the pics. My apologies if this have been discussed in previous posts.

My thing about sideshow figures after owning Deadpool, is that the quality isn't there on some of these guys. My Deadpool sword parts came apart after opening the box and some pouches had to be glued to their metal fasteners. I love the brown costume wolverine but I'll wait until I hand pics and reviews.

I'm loving the new look but am still baffled by all the crazy seams in the costume.

The boots look superb. I'm assuming the claws are plastic but I wonder if someone with talents like Fergo might be able to upgrade them to real steel.

My thing about sideshow figures after owning Deadpool, is that the quality isn't there on some of these guys. My Deadpool sword parts came apart after opening the box and some pouches had to be glued to their metal fasteners. I love the brown costume wolverine but I'll wait until I hand pics and reviews.

I agree . I think this looks awesome but the $250 price tag is holding me back . Considering Sideshow collectible's spotty track record of really nice figures and extremely bad missed opportunity's like Snake Plissken for example . When he was first revealed I was doing head flips and was 100% certain I was getting it . Then he turned out to be a flop . And snake was a hell of a lot cheaper then this . I'll wait and see but he does look tempting to put in the collection . Let's hope he turns out great .

I am looking forward to seeing in hand pictures and comparison photos with other figures. This is such a spot on figure to Frank Millers Wolverine limited series from the 80's. If he looks good in group photos and there aren't many issues that are a common plague for Sideshow figures lately, this is a definite buy for me. Don't care if I miss out on the exclusive. He'd never be holding a sword in my display of him, and why is it red???

yeah, this figure bring back a lot of good memories, feelings...

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

just need to figure out how to add hair to those arms.

It looks like a great figure and the Wolverine I remember from the 80’s…but I don’t PO anything SS since the C-3PO debacle; I’ll wait for the in-hand reviews and comments.

I'm sitting this one out as well til I see how it shows up in the real world. With Deadpool, I really thought Headpool was a worthwhile accessory, and the figure does not disappoint, either. However, with this being a new body and Sideshow's track record, and not feeling a need for the exclusive version, I can wait.

Back