SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really looking forward to see how this turns out. Fox will never do a movie Wolverine that will ever look remotely close to the comic book. I'm really hoping this turns out nice so I can pick it up sometime down the road. It would be cool to have a Wolverine with some Hot Toys Marvel figures. Hopefully he looks good with them. I don't care if I miss out on the exclusive. I'd never display him with a sword and if I wanted to there are much nicer metal samurai swords I can find parted out than this odd red one.

Who knows. Jackman will be retiring soon; hopefully the character gets a lot of downtime and returns totally unpopular, so they can have some fun with him in a marketplace that allows for R-rated movies.

Can anyone explain why the suit is made up of all of those crazy stitched together pieces with seams all over the place?

I mean, is that the best construction they can come up with??

It seems pretty obvious to me that the stitches are intentional, to create that panelled look that's been showing up in comics lately. I had reservations about it, but I've been pretty happy with other recent SSC releases, so I'm hoping that trend continues!

Was wondering when or will the thread be back, and i'm glad it's back - Thank you.

After all this time, the lack of interchangeable mouthplate still bugs me.
Still, I look forward to have it in hand.

Here's the latest pic of it from some fair earlier this year
View attachment 268367

This... this just looks so good. Glad I pre-ordered him right when it was available for pre-order. Wish it would just release already or at least count down. This makes me kind of curious as to what kind of exclusives Hot Toys will have at comic con if any.

I'm holding out for the eventual yellow and blue version. I bet they will treat this like they treated the SSC Batman.

I'm going to combine the Sideshow unmasked sculpt and body with the outfit from the Dam Toys "Wolverine" to make a street clothes version. If it all fits together anyway.

New Pics of Production version! I think it looks great! They turned the crazy toothy smile, into more of a crazy toothy smirk. Still wish for the removeable faceplates, but I'm excited!!!!

I intend to make a street clothes Logan with this, using the outfit from the Gangsters Kingdom Wolverine. I hope it fits.

Last edited:
Too bad the shoulder joints are exposed. Drop the shoulder part of the costume down just a little more and this is a much better looking figure. Overall, I like it more than I did when first previewed.

Back