SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting them ALL. Like ****ing Pokeman and ****

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I'm getting them ALL

I'm still racking my brain trying to figure out how to display only two of them! Three if Sideshow ever get to this guy:

lngsht001cvr_col.jpg

I won't hold my breath though.

I'm just proclaiming this the year of SDCC The 1/6 Revolution. Marvel..Beetlejuice..and Ash. Sideshow is kicking ass.

I'm still racking my brain trying to figure out how to display only two of them! Three if Sideshow ever get to this guy:

lngsht001cvr_col.jpg
2? Naaaah get 20...

...for starters

Lmfao i didn't even see that. I just saw the first part and I assumed. My bad bro. Yeah I don't see it going anywhere and definitely not dying out like the Joe line.

The Joe line only died because of SSC complete incompetence, which will inevitably be the same fate for this line

The Joe line only died because of SSC complete incompetence, which will inevitably be the same fate for this line
Also cause it wasn't selling. They offered TRIPLE Points on Joe stuff. How often have you see that. Does that seem like a popular line. Its as popular as Nathan Drake now

I can hope you're wrong about that being the fate of this line, but it hasn't even really started yet so who knows. The Star Wars line is still going very strong though, so it really will just come down to what sells the most. Kind of like The Dead line. I'm assuming it just didn't sell enough in the past, and that's why it died off too.

I can hope you're wrong about that being the fate of this line, but it hasn't even really started yet so who knows. The Star Wars line is still going very strong though, so it really will just come down to what sells the most. Kind of like The Dead line. I'm assuming it just didn't sell enough in the past, and that's why it died off too.
Star Wars will always sell, its Star Wars

Also cause it wasn't selling. They offered TRIPLE Points on Joe stuff. How often have you see that. Does that seem like a popular line. Its as popular as Nathan Drake now

They have no choice to blow the stock out, who's going to buy the stuff now that the line is dead?

And the line didn't sell all because of SSC, not due to lack of demand. The combination of zero momentum and to many artistic liberties is what pushed the fan base to say no thank you.

They have no choice to blow the stock out, who's going to buy the stuff now that the line is dead?

And the line didn't sell all because of SSC, not due to lack of demand. The combination of zero momentum and to many artistic liberties is what pushed the fan base to say no thank you.
Its hard to say. Let's just agree that its dead. At least for now. Let's celebrate the new

hell yeah plus deadpool, n the punisher are next inline after this also spiderman, ironman, n dr. Doom bwahaha,... nuffsaid...

I feel like the blue astronaut from the Lego Movie:

hulk, Hulk, HULK, HULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLK!!!

That would be cool! In the meantime, I'm all happy about Wolverine . . . Excellent!

I feel like the blue astronaut from the Lego Movie:

hulk, Hulk, HULK, HULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLK!!!

That would be cool! In the meantime, I'm all happy about Wolverine . . . Excellent!
Lol that guy is awesome. But then again, is Everything? ;)

If Sideshow can deliver this..I'm all in. That being said I have an uneasy urge that the in hand won't be as good.

Wow amazing cosplay, yeah he does have quite the "Logan" look

All I'm thinking about is 2 years from now, we can get a comic book version of Thanos, Doctor Doom, Acopolyse ( in comic book version height), Hulk, Magneto, Venom,

Not sure how I feel about rubber arms, at least I'm assuming he has rubber arms as there were no visible elbow joints there at that con. But he and Deadpool looked great regardless of their WIP stage.

Back