SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to have to jump on the band wagon here and say I love it. I stopped collecting Hot Toys once they went over 200 bucks. Any guesstimates on price as I may have to make an exception on this one.

$150-200. Would be my guess given their recent DC line. And I'm also on the band wagon. I already have some Hot Toys figures picked out to sell so I can get a few figures from this line.

Im per ordering this the first day, the suit looks more like the comics yet more realistic, and the head sculpture looks more from the frank millers limit series , the arms much better than the rubber hot toys an more define plus all the interchangeable face plates ss throwing with it its a win for me...hell yeah plus deadpool, n the punisher are next inline after this also spiderman, ironman, n dr. Doom bwahaha,... nuffsaid...

200 bucks I'll really have to think about it. 150 will be an easy buy.

Yeah $150 would be nice. If I remember correctly after shipping my Harley Quinn 1/6 figure was around 200. I think it was retail at $189.99

Gone are those days Lol $189-199 seems like the norm nowadays

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

SSC's 1/6 Star Wars line does range from about $100 to $250 at the moment. Fingers crossed. In any case, this isn't a line I'll get deeply into. Spider-Man is the one I want to see the most, Wolverine is my number 2.

SSC's 1/6 Star Wars line does range from about $100 to $250 at the moment. Fingers crossed. In any case, this isn't a line I'll get deeply into. Spider-Man is the one I want to see the most, Wolverine is my number 2.
$100 for the crap droids Lol and random troopers. For Marvel though it'll be main ppl and not randoms so there goes that

Unfortunately I have to agree I don't see the price anywhere under 200 clams
Which is a pickle as it stands I will order this but probably heavily modify it when I get it ( I am not a fan of the non spandex skin tight outfight ) but I want to support this line as much as possible so we don't end up like the joes 'and be cut short before its prime

Unfortunately I have to agree I don't see the price anywhere under 200 clams
Which is a pickle as it stands I will order this but probably heavily modify it when I get it ( I am not a fan of the non spandex skin tight outfight ) but I want to support this line as much as possible so we don't end up like the joes 'and be cut short before its prime
To be honest, Marvel is way more popular than the Joes. Marvel is much more popular worldwide whereas GI Joe is primarily for us that grew up in N.A. Especially in the last decade or so US popularity has dipped heavily worldwide.

I think "way more" is a huge UNDERstatement. ;) And by comparison, as much as HT's figures are well done, they're movie figures. Personally, I don't like any of the marvel movies enough to own figures based on them. And besides Iron Man, I also don't feel their designs are iconic enough to serve as singular representations of the characters.

So, while I love Star Wars, and SSC did show a lot of figures, I feel this Marvel announcement is the most significant Sideshow news out of SDCC.

Last edited:
I think "way more" is a huge understatement. ;) And as much as HT's figures are well done, they're movie figures. Personally, I don't like any of the marvel movies enough to own figures based on them. And besides Iron Man, I also don't feel their designs are iconic enough to serve as singular representations of the characters.

I love Star Wars, but IMO this is the most significant sideshow news out of ssdc.
I was speaking primarily about the new 1/6 comic line. I think it'll be more popular than the GI Joe line, at least more so nowadays with a wider audience than before being exposed to them than ever before in history.

I definitely agree that this is the biggest news at least for me too. I am ecstatic abkut a comic based 1/6 line the movie once suck **** grayson

I was speaking primarily about the new 1/6 comic line. I think it'll be more popular than the GI Joe line,

Yeah, I know. I said UNDER-statement, not over. ;) Marvel is INSANELY popular. And I think these comic-oriented figures are going to do huge business.

Yeah, I know. I said UNDER-statement, not over. ;) Marvel is INSANELY popular. And I think these comic-oriented figures are going to do huge business.

Lmfao i didn't even see that. I just saw the first part and I assumed. My bad bro. Yeah I don't see it going anywhere and definitely not dying out like the Joe line.

I edited the original post to make it more obvious. Let me know what you think. :)
Lmao, can't miss it now
acfa4a11097994324b1dff79e21a6eab.jpg

Back