Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Harley best from three of them.

She does look great. However, I couldn't pick just one of the three so I bought them all. I have Harley with my EX Joker PF. I paired my EX Ivy and CW together. Those are all some KILLER looking PFs.

I'm getting Poison Ivy and Catwoman, so I guess I'll have to eventually find Harley to complete the Sirens.

I'm not looking forward to paying aftermarket prices...

I'm getting Poison Ivy and Catwoman, so I guess I'll have to eventually find Harley to complete the Sirens.

I'm not looking forward to paying aftermarket prices...

The aftermarket prices on all 3 aren't too bad. Especially if you don't mind the REG editions. You should be able to find a REG Harley PF for retail or less. Even the EX should be close to retail. The large ES on these pieces are keeping the aftermarket prices in check. Your wallet should be safe.

The aftermarket prices on all 3 aren't too bad. Especially if you don't mind the REG editions. You should be able to find a REG Harley PF for retail or less. Even the EX should be close to retail. The large ES on these pieces are keeping the aftermarket prices in check. Your wallet should be safe.

Good thing about having a Collection Stash account and people updating the Ebay sold listings you can keep track of the ebay prices. The Harley Reg over the last month has been trending up over $400, last one sold 1/19 at $424. The Harley EX has been a bit more all over the place. In the last month it's sold for Any from $435 to $600

Good thing about having a Collection Stash account and people updating the Ebay sold listings you can keep track of the ebay prices. The Harley Reg over the last month has been trending up over $400, last one sold 1/19 at $424. The Harley EX has been a bit more all over the place. In the last month it's sold for Any from $435 to $600

That's not retail :rolleyes2

Custom on Ebay

$_57.JPG

10887179_928800517132243_5153532213916956730_o.jpg

$_57.JPG

Although thats as tacky as can be, it shows what an awesome sculpt was done on Harley.

Reminds me of Asajj Ventress. Great sculpt seriously hidden by layers and totally under appreciated.

LOL! As tacky as it is, it's totally in Harley's character to play dress up (or down) for Mr J. No wonder Joker has a smile on his face. :lol I think the piece is as cheezy as hell but I like it.

Call me a perv, I don't care. I like it too, and I asked for more pics :)

May end up bidding on this...

Back