Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Odd, just got my Harley Quinn from BBTS and there doesn't appear to be anything wrong with the packaging what-so-ever, despite being listed as "subpar". It looks immaculate. Even the brown shipper was undamaged, which they packaged inside their own brown box. Nice. Can't wait to get this home and check it out.

Love this statue! Can't wait to get Ivy and Catwoman now. Fortunately, there were no defects and she doesn't have the black line on the stomach. Funny that BBTS had it listed as "subpar" packaging. I finally found what they were talking about. It has the tiniest scratch on the front picture that you really can't find unless you're searching for it. Gives me a good feeling for the company that it was only that and not severe damage.

IMG_0379.JPG

Jump on the waitlist. Mine converted a few weeks ago.

Yea, I want to impulse buy something cuz I got a big bonus and am going through massive statue withdrawals:lol. Since Superman(which I was second batch), the only statue I've gotten is Throg and these port delays are killing me! But when I really think about it, Harley is just not a must have for me and I really don't have the space:lol.

You'll love Ivy. She's one of the best done pieces from SS in awhile. Everything on mine came out perfectly. Catwoman looks fantastic as well, but I got unlucky with the eyes on the goggles up HS. I'm repainting it this weekend. I got a regular Joker after he sold out for a good price. There's deals to be found on him if you're patient.

You'll love Ivy. She's one of the best done pieces from SS in awhile. Everything on mine came out perfectly. Catwoman looks fantastic as well, but I got unlucky with the eyes on the goggles up HS. I'm repainting it this weekend. I got a regular Joker after he sold out for a good price. There's deals to be found on him if you're patient.

Its too bad that there seems to be a bunch of Catwomans out there with eye issues. Eyes are something that Sideshow has always had issues with. I saw in the CW thread that you found some nice eye decals, I hope she turns out better.

I really have to work on my patience, the last thing I want to do is drop $800+ on a Joker PF. I've seen a few go for under $500 so I know its possible.

I found one at retail but I just can't bring myself to buy. Just not that in to the character. I feel like she fits more with the Joker and I have zero interest in getting Joker. Plus, I like the EX head over the regular head but there's no way I'm paying EX cost. I think I'm leaning towards Keaton Bats right now.

I just rearranged my shelf and decided to use the lowest shelf for the sirens. I took out Harley again (since June) and ****! She is gorgeous. And I'm finally loving her Ex head now. Can't wait to get Selina! :rock

Just got this framed and figured I'd share. I love the idea of Harley as a derby girl. It just fits.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421722403.913933.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421722415.410757.jpg

Back