Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received this beauty yesterday, can't open her yet as it's my Birthday present for Monday but really looking forward to cracking it open and displaying her with Ivy & Catwoman. Will take some photo's once she is all setup and share her with you all :)

I'm now on the lookout for this piece. Anyone know any reasonably priced places with this in stock? Either a post here or a pm would be fantastic! Thanks!

I'm now on the lookout for this piece. Anyone know any reasonably priced places with this in stock? Either a post here or a pm would be fantastic! Thanks!

I don't see anything at the moment. Are you located in the US? The EX is being sold on Ebay for around $600-700, which personally, I don't find reasonable. Depends on how much it's worth to you. Your best bet may be to keep on eye on the sales section of this site.

I don't see anything at the moment. Are you located in the US? The EX is being sold on Ebay for around $600-700, which personally, I don't find reasonable. Depends on how much it's worth to you. Your best bet may be to keep on eye on the sales section of this site.
Yeah, ebay seems to be drying up a bit. Most recently, non-buy it now auctions have been going for about $560 which isn't too unreasonable to me. I don't particularly care for the exclusive head, so I'm not too picky about ex vs standard. I'm in the U.S. and found a Canadian retailer selling for about $500 for the standard version. I could import it from Amazon Italy for $440 shipped from a marketplace seller, but I'm not so sure if that's a good idea.

Yeah, ebay seems to be drying up a bit. Most recently, non-buy it now auctions have been going for about $560 which isn't too unreasonable to me. I don't particularly care for the exclusive head, so I'm not too picky about ex vs standard. I'm in the U.S. and found a Canadian retailer selling for about $500 for the standard version. I could import it from Amazon Italy for $440 shipped from a marketplace seller, but I'm not so sure if that's a good idea.

When a statue isn't in production anymore its always best to find one that has been opened to check for broken stuff/flaws and has pics so you can check out the paint app unless you are familiar with the seller and they have a good return policy.

When a statue isn't in production anymore its always best to find one that has been opened to check for broken stuff/flaws and has pics so you can check out the paint app unless you are familiar with the seller and they have a good return policy.
Agreed. Why did I pass on this when it was readily available? :)

Agreed. Why did I pass on this when it was readily available? :)

She is really an awesome piece. Was the one you found for $500 from CMDstore? From what I've heard they are pretty reputable.

Might as well wait for the inevitable variant.

If its an Arkham City variant I'm all over that one.

She is really an awesome piece. Was the one you found for $500 from CMDstore? From what I've heard they are pretty reputable.

If its an Arkham City variant I'm all over that one.
Yep. That's the place. I would be all over an Arkham City version. Best Harley Costume hands down. I do want the classic costume, though. Now that I have Catwoman and Ivy, I need to complete the set!

Being in the US I'm only willing to purchase from sellers with high feedback that are located in the US. I saw the listings for Italy and elsewhere and am weary of them. That could just be me though, maybe some other people on this board have had good experience with such sellers.

Yep. That's the place. I would be all over an Arkham City version. Best Harley Costume hands down. I do want the classic costume, though. Now that I have Catwoman and Ivy, I need to complete the set!

It looks like the Reg will set you back around $500 on eBay give or take $50. Maybe if you wait around long enough you could find one for $400. If you've got the itch to get this piece now maybe shoot an e-mail to CMD and ask if they can inspect the piece for you.

A.C. is my favorite Harley outfit too. But the classic PF looks phenomenal in person. And she will look even better if you have the other 2 sirens.

Being in the US I'm only willing to purchase from sellers with high feedback that are located in the US. I saw the listings for Italy and elsewhere and am weary of them. That could just be me though, maybe some other people on this board have had good experience with such sellers.

I'm the same way. Supposedly you would be covered by eBay's money back guarantee but I just wouldn't take the risk with shipping an item like that overseas. Sometimes they don't speak english in their auction listings either, which makes dealing with them even more dicey.

I thought the edition size on this was so big a whale couldn't suck it. How could it possibly be going for those prices? :dunno

Harley is just super popular right now. There are some DC Collectibles pieces of her that were $100 when they came out and now they sell for up to 5 times that on eBay. The prices on this PF could do the same thing. Glad I got her when I did.

Back