Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I can appreciate the "art" in this, but never understood the appeal of half-naked cartoon chicks in statue form, at least to actually display in my home.

No way I can display that in my house... Then all the men statues have to b like that too to be balanced hahaha

No way I can display that in my house... Then all the men statues have to b like that too to be balanced hahaha

You know you want to modify your Batman PF so he's only wearing this.....

035cda9f5dcae2cd5704e8ab0019cd49.jpg

I guess I can appreciate the "art" in this, but never understood the appeal of half-naked cartoon chicks in statue form, at least to actually display in my home.

That custom Harley is "shart" to me, but somebody'll want it bad enough so they can go all Grandma's Boy on it...

0198556_19977_MC_Tx360.jpg

This is exactly the same way I feel about this custom, the work looks good but I could never display this in my house and it also doesn't appeal to me either.

A custom Ivy has already been put up on ebay nude. Catwoman is the only one missing.

WW too :D

Probably bought by a single dude :lol

Lol must be. The wife and kids most likely won't want this in any room not to mention a entire collection of nude statues. Imagine when female or male friends come by. It will send out a so creepy vibe. I'm sure some won't mind, but just my 2 cents. Either way the work on it is so professional looking. The quality looks like it came right from SS even a proto quality. Amazing skills!

is there an image of this somewhere? i'm curious...:lol

That was awhile ago. She was topless. You'd have to dig it up in the Ivy thread. I'm too lazy to rummage through all those pages to find it.

It was not done near as well as the Harley one as I recall.

Yep, Harley looks much nicer than that custom Ivy.

That was awhile ago. She was topless. You'd have to dig it up in the Ivy thread. I'm too lazy to rummage through all those pages to find it.

Yep, Harley looks much nicer than that custom Ivy.
There was also a nice near nude Vampirella version of both Ivy and Harley also that were done well.

Back