Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received mine and it has a couple issues. There's a small chip in between her eyes and a open seam in the center of her back, where I can see something that appears to be a zipper underneath. I'm pretty disappointed right now.

Man the ex head looks amazing, im sure people that passed are feeling silly now lol
Can't say that I am. Came out great I admit, but I still would never have displayed her with it. Even after all the in-hand shots I haven't warmed to it, just not a fan of her expression. I'll get my pigtailed Harley when they (hopefully) do an Arkham PF of her.

Im considering getting this. This could be my first PF. I dont need ex head it looks cool but I dont like much of her expression. I love the base. Should I get this?

I would if you like the character. I really like Harley, but like a dope, I waited to see in hand pics on this one. For some reason I didn't feel comfortable preordering her. Now, I am hoping my May 7 WL converts. I am going to give it a couple more weeks, and then I am ordering the regular. Anyone know if the regular version is shipping yet?

I would if you like the character. I really like Harley, but like a dope, I waited to see in hand pics on this one. For some reason I didn't feel comfortable preordering her. Now, I am hoping my May 7 WL converts. I am going to give it a couple more weeks, and then I am ordering the regular. Anyone know if the regular version is shipping yet?
Just got my shipping notice for the 20th, so if not yet, within the week for sure.

I really wish mine didn't have any issues, but besides that I think it's a really cool PF. I don't care for the EX head all that much, but it's still a nice bonus.

You could probably still pick one up if you get on the wait list.

About that, I totally would have gotten a pre order in on Sideshow on Day One if they accepted Paypal as a pre-order option. Unfortunately they only accept Paypal on in stock items, so alas, I couldn't get one in and I don't think being on the wait list would do me any good either, so I have to resort to possibly buying an EX head off someone. It's not something I REALLY need, but would really really be nice to have the extra display option since I love the regular Harleen Quinzell head. Ah well.

About that, I totally would have gotten a pre order in on Sideshow on Day One if they accepted Paypal as a pre-order option. Unfortunately they only accept Paypal on in stock items, so alas, I couldn't get one in and I don't think being on the wait list would do me any good either, so I have to resort to possibly buying an EX head off someone. It's not something I REALLY need, but would really really be nice to have the extra display option since I love the regular Harleen Quinzell head. Ah well.

I think you would convert if you got on the list. Did you already buy a reg? Buy a reg and an EX head will probably cost the same as buying an EX from someone.

I think you would convert if you got on the list. Did you already buy a reg? Buy a reg and an EX head will probably cost the same as buying an EX from someone.

Yeah I already bought a reg from Alter Ego Comics so i'm not in a huge huge debacle to get the EX. Dunno what to exactly do yet. But I'll be happy with just having the regular version.

Last edited:
2838023a778dfaecdc212708f721b788.jpg

If you were concerned about the nips you really souldn't be because they're hardly noticeable. They only look that way in the pics.

It honestly is not the nipples that put me off a preorder; if I liked the sculpt well enough, I would simply ignore them.

Reasons I cancelled my PO:

* Cloth costume, which in this case I feel is not a plus
* "Pencil" neck on both heads
* Didn't like the expression on the ex head, and was worried about wonky eyes on the regular head. And on the ex head too, TBH.
* Pose was kinda meh.

If we ever get a PF of the quality displayed by the Arkham City Harley, I will be ordering the first day. This is a really "difficult" character to get right, and in order for me to spend $400, I have to be completely happy with whatever it is. I'm a tough crowd :)

It honestly is not the nipples that put me off a preorder; if I liked the sculpt well enough, I would simply ignore them.

Reasons I cancelled my PO:

* Cloth costume, which in this case I feel is not a plus
* "Pencil" neck on both heads
* Didn't like the expression on the ex head, and was worried about wonky eyes on the regular head. And on the ex head too, TBH.
* Pose was kinda meh.

If we ever get a PF of the quality displayed by the Arkham City Harley, I will be ordering the first day. This is a really "difficult" character to get right, and in order for me to spend $400, I have to be completely happy with whatever it is. I'm a tough crowd :)

Same here. I'm still waiting for my perfect Harley

That's funny cause I actually really hate Arkham and New 52 Harley in general. They sexed her up too much for my liking and plus, I just love the original design for the character. Other than that, I'm really REALLY not a fan of the New 52 Harley's origin at all.

Back