Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But when has she not been popular?

They could have tacked on another 1000 and it would have only meant a handful more months before her prices started climbing.

I don't know, I've definitely seen a rise in popularity with Harley Quinn over the last few years. Mostly from women who know nothing about the character but somehow think that they relate to her. I can't really explain it. Maybe they're empowered by female character that can openly be crazy?

Last week I saw this at the local shop and pretty much said to myself I'm going to buy it next payday... which is this friday.

Its opened and on a shelf but I think it's a fairly new piece as I haven't seen it before. Going to go over it with a fine tooth comb and most likely take the plunge.

Last week I saw this at the local shop and pretty much said to myself I'm going to buy it next payday... which is this friday.

Its opened and on a shelf but I think it's a fairly new piece as I haven't seen it before. Going to go over it with a fine tooth comb and most likely take the plunge.

I would go for it. It's a great piece and if you miss out now, you'll pay much more for it later if you decide to get it. Plus, if you end up not liking it, you could most likely resell it for a profit. It wouldn't surprise me if this goes up quite a bit in price. Look at the Bombshell statue. Started off at $100 and now it's going for $400. In my opinion, this piece is much better than the Bombshell one.

I didn't realize this had spiked. I wasn't real happy with mine when it arrived, disappointed more or less. Mine had a few small things wrong that I took a credit for, but overall it looks fantastic on the shelf, especially with other PF's. Hope I can eventually have her with the other Sirens and the prints behind, I know that it will be well worth it in that setting. I actually love the EX head, though both display options are pretty great.

Despite how much I'd spend, I'd get the AA AC AK Harleys.

Anxious to see what SS does with this concept. It's going to be REALLY tough to beat this pose though, IMO.... if they do a AC Harley.

harley-quinn-statue-batman-arkham-city-acf-980491.jpg

I like it, but it's a bit too sexy and not really Harley enough. But she certainly had a darker and sexy vibe in AC than AA. Presumably cause of Jokers sickness.

A cool variant - of a variant, really; would be Harley Quinn's Revenge.
571264-batman-arkham-city-harley-quinn-s-revenge-windows-screenshot.jpg

I don't know, I've definitely seen a rise in popularity with Harley Quinn over the last few years. Mostly from women who know nothing about the character but somehow think that they relate to her. I can't really explain it. Maybe they're empowered by female character that can openly be crazy?

Huh. I know the kind of girl you mean, and I there are definitely more of them than there used to be. I can see how they'd be drawn to her. It'll be interesting to see what happens after the Suicide Squad movie.

That pretty much sums it up. :lol

I love Harley but the overwhoring cosplay crowd is a bit hard to digest.

I used to love Harley...now not so much.

You are right about the Cosplay thing.

I was at the London Super Comic Con on Saturday & pretty much every other girl there was a Harley Quinn Cosplay.

Now I have no real issue with a lot of the well done ones :drool but some REALLY needed to look at themselves in the mirror before they left the house :horror :yuck

Neil

I used to love Harley...now not so much.

You are right about the Cosplay thing.

I was at the London Super Comic Con on Saturday & pretty much every other girl there was a Harley Quinn Cosplay.

Now I have no real issue with a lot of the well done ones :drool but some REALLY needed to look at themselves in the mirror before they left the house :horror :yuck

Neil

All I see is Harley cosplays everywhere! :thud:

Yeah some good ones make me appreciate Harley, but man it is so over done along with Batman and Darth vader.

If you ever feel sick and need to puke look at some Spider Woman cosplays. :lol:yuck:

They definitely are unaware of the character. :rotfl

Yeah some good ones make me appreciate Harley, but man it is so over done along with Batman and Darth vader.

If you ever feel sick and need to puke look at some Spider Woman cosplays. :lol:yuck:

Indeed... hahahaha

Cos Play in general though right?

I mean there are those whom really work hard to nail the finer details, to get the look 'just right'. Where-as the majority seemingly buy a ill-fitting Hen-party costume from the local fancy dress shop, or throw something together haphazardly. The result is, well it's two things for me, 1) I appreciate the good ones 2) heightens my misanthrope tendencies :lol

So I could live with a person not knowing the full back story of their chosen character, so long as the costume they decide to put on and 'show off' is actually worth exhibiting. I think in general the good ones are usually those whom do understand the character or at least get what the character is supposed to be portrayed as.

Finally able to get an EX at a very reasonable price. Added it to the shelf this afternoon. Lovin' the figure!

Back