SSC Green Lantern 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8f92941e10f222e51a27d0b0220b2f48.jpg

3b0a9dcd4c9bc99ca608438a97d04fc8.jpg

It fits but sits pretty low on the neck. You may need to pop the inside rubber gasket out and put that on the neck post first then slide the head on so it sits a bit higher.

Also the tone of the neck is quite a bit lighter than the hot toys and KO heads. You may need a darker neck to match your headsculpt.

Thanks for this, man. I think Cavill looks pretty awesome as a Lantern. (I prefer Christopher Reeve as Superman.) I might purchase a neck piece somewhere online if I think it makes a huge difference, but right now I'm just going to futz with his collar and see if I can't use it to camouflage the neck.

Is the figure as tall as the Hot Toys male figures? Is it as tall as the BvS Superman for example? For some reason I'm worried that he might seem short on the shelf.

3adbccc250ba10a98cc6707495ac25c2.jpg

b3c3b3dee7b519005ccff98ffb534082.jpg

4d969a2a00b7a7d906a333ebef5fcb00.jpg

He is a bit shorter but not too short. I keep lantern on the flight stand so I don’t really notice the height difference.

It looks like GL will be about 6 feet tall on the shelf while a lot of the other heroes are around 6'3", but that's okay by me. That Superman has a pretty long neck too, which is responsible for some of the height difference. I'll have GL on a flight stand too. Thanks for all your help!

Not sure. I think Tony Mei might have tried this with his custom suit. The SS suit is very restrictive in articulation so putting it on another body might look better in museum poses but it won’t do anything for the articulation.

Just opened my figure up and have a couple questions...

Anyone have trouble getting the green construct fist to peg into the wrist and stay connected?

Are the arms loose & floppy on most of these or is that just mine?

Arms and legs are floppy on most SSC figures including this one. I keep mine in the flight stand to avoid falling over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine's not floppy at all... if anything it's a little too stiff. Personally, the fist was tough to attach just because it's hard to sort of see/feel when putting it on. But once you get it on correctly, it's fine. Personally, I think this figure got a bad rap from collectors. The articulation is no worse than many hot toys figs, and although the outfit isn't the classic Hal, it's definitely the rebirth Hal so it is a comic version....

Mine's not floppy at all... if anything it's a little too stiff. Personally, the fist was tough to attach just because it's hard to sort of see/feel when putting it on. But once you get it on correctly, it's fine. Personally, I think this figure got a bad rap from collectors. The articulation is no worse than many hot toys figs, and although the outfit isn't the classic Hal, it's definitely the rebirth Hal so it is a comic version....

Really? Ok I’m thinking about returning this one then. The arm is so loose it won’t stay in any position that looks natural.

Good to know about the fist too. I’ve had no luck getting it attached.

Thanks!

Back