SSC Green Lantern 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol pretty sure he used it in the alley fight scene.

would have loved for SS to have made a clear green mini gun construct.....

I forget now, been ages since I watched it..

Yeah, mini gun would've been sweet. I still have plans to make a Hal custom, just going to take time gathering the parts I want to use.

That and a sword construct.
6f47325debbaebc8cc86889e730b9369.jpg

Was really hoping that mezco was going to announce a one:12 figure of green lantern, but sadly they didnt. Was so disappointed that I bought this green lantern even though word has been super mixed. Got it for about $170 shipped from timewalker toys.

Was really hoping that mezco was going to announce a one:12 figure of green lantern, but sadly they didnt. Was so disappointed that I bought this green lantern even though word has been super mixed. Got it for about $170 shipped from timewalker toys.

Congrats! Like you say, word has been mixed, but I really like mine. The outfit is clearly based on the Rebirth version of GL. The leg articulation is hampered greatly by the suit, but my biggest gripe has been the lack of construct accessories. Other than that, I think he looks excellent on the shelf!

Agreed. Despite the obvious outfit restrictions, he is a beautiful figure. If you like really dynamic action poses, you'll be disappointed. If you like very stoic, stiff heroic like poses, you'll love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got it today from Timewalker Toys. Man, they're fast with the shipping! I'm really liking the figure. Yes, the articulation is lacking due to the costume and his head seems a bit big because he has narrow shoulders, but I'm still enjoying the fig. He looks better in person than some of the pictures I saw floating around. I think his articulation is just as limited if not a little bit more as the Hot Toys Batman Returns figure and the Hot Toys BvS Armored Batman figure, and I grew to love those ones. Happy with the purchase - especially since it was on sale!IMG_2315.jpgIMG_2317.jpgIMG_2318.jpg

Dear god, that figure looks horrible. No wonder it's been discounted. The DC Direct 13" figure looks way better, and was less than half the price.

I bought it with some rewards points. Softened the blow but I like it. Fills the gap of needing a green lantern until they make a better cinematic one.

No offense meant to anyone, but just like SSC Superman, there was a lot of bad pics posted which made these figures look horrible. They look much better in hand, or in pictures without flash. It's too bad. I was looking forward to their Flash. And the rest of the JL for that matter...

This line has seemed to have stalled. They never did put Flash up for PO did they? Marvel keeps chugging away though. I really wanted to like the GL figure. There were some really cool customs posted using a new suit.

Back