SSC Green Lantern 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta say......I really like the texture on his suit.
I know it's probably not something that everybody will like...but I dig it.

The costume is all wrong you can clearly tell sideshow was in a hurry to get these done to put out for comic con. This disign on both costumes are distracting there competing with the logo that is a disaster eating to happen.

The sculpt is excellent on both. The costume needs a lot of work on both. Such as a fabric change.

I thought they came out and said they weren't the final suits because fabric was something they were still working on

Well lets hope so. They've changed the DC figures before based on what fans say so they are definitely listening.
I am surprised that this is all we saw, this line is moving along very slowly for having such a huge pool of characters to pull from.

I think it is slow right now because the licensing agreement. It seems like they were kind of testing the waters with DC. Now that it's doing well I'm sure more figures will be announced faster. Especially since they have the 1/6th Marvel line coming out too.

I hope so, its been what 3 years since they first showed us this line? and all we've seen that's new since the first announcement is these two figures (granted they did revise Batman almost from the ground up). Theres so many great characters that deserve 1/6 treatment but at this rate I'll be 96 by the time we even get just the basic JLA! Lets see some Legion of Doom!!!!

Knowing what figure companies are capable of with today's tech and materials it's pretty disappointing. It looks like a decent custom not a licensed figure.
Im surprised at SSC lack of imagination and execution. Same goes for Flash.

"Megos".... :nono people people people.

SDCC-2014-Sideshow-DC-Comics-Sixth-Scale-Figures-005.jpg

Great pic this figure is growing on me looks nice.

I think you're being sarcastic, but if you're not, I actually don't know what that is. Sorry.

Back