SSC Green Lantern 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is bound to fail miserably.

....And I'm being optimistic!

Does no one read the page sideshow puts up? It clearly states on there that it's Hal Jordan. It's fine if you prefer John, however you can't deny the fact that Hal Jordan is part of the CLASSIC Justice League. That being said I'm sure if Hal does good John will probably happen, I hope he does so well Kyle and Guy happens as well.

I'm hoping that sideshow does something similar to DCD and packs in some alternate heads of other corpse members.
It's far more interesting than just different expressions imo.
47.jpg

Even though they didn't explicitly say so, by mentioning Hal Jordan in today's GL announcement, SSC's Flash as Barry Allen is also the likely candidate. Sticking with comic history, it was usually Hal & Barry.

Amen. He's the one I would want these days. Thanks to the cartoons he's more recognizable to a wider audience.

I was thinking that too--the JLA cartoons sure put John Stewart on the map, and as someone who grew up with Hal in the comics but then got to know John in the cartoons when I was in my twenties, I have to say that John is a much more interesting character. I'm not much of a GL fan in general and Hal is a skip for me, but the one GL I could actually maybe go for is John Stewart. He was just that cool in the cartoons.

Two sculpts is a good idea but I'd much rather have two complete and different GL figures of Stewart and Jordan. In fact I'd buy most versions of GL figures they make.

This is one figure I wouldn't mind endless variants of. It's a long shot, but I'd buy every GL they release. And I agree, alternate portraits would be great, but each of the lanterns are highly distinct characters so I'd want them to have their own personal versions of the uniform.

Human members seem plausible, but I'd love the alien members, too. They've always had some great characters and designs. Personal dream list... Kilowog, Soranik Natu, Arisia Rrab, Iolande... Ch'p.

Back