SSC Green Lantern 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From M. Crawford's SDCC Coverage:
sdcc2014_sideshow_121.jpg

Great pic! Loose the suit texture, change the shiny light green to darker matte green and go classic on the footwear and we have a winner.

Just wanted to ask you guys what suit would you prefer he be in? With or without the green waist? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406259942.896789.jpg

The classic green brief area on the right plus the green looks nicest. Classics are timeless

From M. Crawford's SDCC Coverage:
sdcc2014_sideshow_121.jpg
Firstly - cheers to Mike C. :cool:

Secondly - been HANGING for photos of this figure! That said - depending on how it turned out, I'd either buy the complete figure or just pilfer bits off it to make my own custom Green Lantern. Overall, I'm not digging it. The suit looks terrible.

I might get the head & gloves eventually..

Firstly - cheers to Mike C. :cool:

Secondly - been HANGING for photos of this figure! That said - depending on how it turned out, I'd either buy the complete figure or just pilfer bits off it to make my own custom Green Lantern. Overall, I'm not digging it. The suit looks terrible.

I might get the head & gloves eventually..

I'm with you on that I contacted Kevin head costumer and told hi issues like textured fabric competing with logo. Boots need more yellow dye to match green of suit. To go old school and simple design. Told him sculpt was fine just needs a sleeker costume matte in color

Yeah, the suit fabric doesn't work for me at all. As you say Groovy, they needed to go full old school on old Hal, & it falls short IMO.

That said, the head is excellent. I was hoping HT were going to do a Fass Magneto so I could use that head for my custom GL, because I've always thought he'd make a sensational Hal Jordan.. although he'd likely not be interested in the role I imagine. :lol

This head has that Fass vibe I that mean - awesome stuff. :rock

Thanks Both hal and barry need smooth costumes I think that works for them let sups and batman have the textured look it doesn't distract as much as them i think it's the colors. green and red just seem to pronounce the texture and your eyes can't stop looking at it. plus the scarlet speeder doesn't need something that can slow him down so the costume should be like liquid smooth. and seeing hal in his old school costume would totally get me to say:

"In brightest day,In darkest night, No evil shall escape my sight! let those who worship evil's might beware my power...Green Lantern's Light!"

Last edited:
I hope not. They should make two different Green Lanterns all together. The idea of JUST having the head sculpts be the difference sounds dumb and lazy. The GL suits are different depending on the character, Kyle, Guy, Hal and John all have different suits. I'm going off of my memory of John's suit from the Justice League animated series.
I would pay another $200 for John Stewert on top of the $200 I assume I'll be paying for Hal Jordan, if they each have a unique suit.

I like the texture of the suit. Would like the figure better if the boots matched the green of the mask and chest.

Back