SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have we figured out his gun yet? Possible load out? Helmet of course. Jacket of course because we've already seen the sneak peek. what else?

The DE is possible, they already have the mold from Cobra Commander. That could be the for the leg holster and then have the standard .45for the chest holster.

someone mentioned Dirty Dozen and I definately agree Hawk would fit right in.

Its like a composite of Willis, Lee Marvin, Charles Bronson, etc.

Other possible exclusives: visor for helmet and an extra pair of pants (camo vs. green).

hawk.jpg
hawk2.jpg

^^^^ I like Khev's idea.

Most people are going to want the leather jacket. I don't think it will be the exclusive.

have we figured out his gun yet? Possible load out? Helmet of course. Jacket of course because we've already seen the sneak peek. what else?

I'm thinking some kind of modded 1911 .45, and the "Joe rifle" that comes with all of them. A standard M4 might be nice too.

Probably a backpack too. Hopefully not that one-strap thing Duke had - I can't see Hawk using something like that.

Honestly, if they made one heck of a leather jacket and kept the price down, I'd be fine with a smaller load-out on this one. He doesn't need much.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say SS gives Hawk a Desert Eagle

I wouldn't be surprised, as Sideshow would love to reuse the weapon, but I think a Desert Eagle is overkill for a guy like Hawk. Colt .45 is the way to go.

Here's the picture without the gammavision:lol Two great looking additions to any GI Joe collection. Add Stalker and Dusty to the line up= great time be a RAH Joe fan. :yess:
picture.php

Easter if fun!

stalkermaybe.png

Definitely an environment.

48107017.jpg

I dunno, I think that Sideshow has a curveball up their sleeve. The V2 General Hawk bomber jacket was figured PROMINENTLY in the Production Peek teaser video from 11/25/10 as well as the teaser stills from the 12 Days of Christmas, but not featured in the "official" teaser revealed in the Newsletter on 3/10.

^^ Assuming the jacket is still a go. That seems fancier than Sideshow is usually willing to go for a 1/6th scale release, and I wonder if it is cost-effective for them to include it. Seems like he would be wearing it in the promo pic.

Surprised they didn't go with the leather jacket preview. Surely its not the EX! :panic:

Thus far, all exclusive versions have been the same price as the regular versions. Maybe Sideshow breaks form and has a "deluxe" exclusive version that comes with the jacket...and a higher price? :dunno

Also, noticed how the shoulder holster isn't featured in the "12 Days" stills. I hope Sideshow didn't decide to scrap it.

Hawk also has bare hands in the 12 day pics. So that would be nice to know he will have both gloved and ungloved hands. But it is strange they wouldn't feature the jacket in the preview. We know its there and coming. The Viper didn't feature the goggles in the preview and the ARAH purists freaked out but all was well in the end. So I'm not too worried about not seeing the jacket yet. Perhaps this pic was the only one that showed off the headsculpt well?

The guy who made the jacket for Sideshow had this to say about the confusion over the Hawk teaser over on OSW:
Kato said:
I hv already made the brown jacket for them last year . Sideshow will offer it later.

I think that means another Hawk release. Possibly a Comic Con Exclusive.

The General will be Deployed "in country" with all of his classic field kit... as pictured : Jacket, Helmet, Goggles, Shoulder Holster, Radio & Individual Infantry Weapons and Combat BDU's etc... Joe's go to war well equipped, prepared and frosty!

Knowing is Half the Battle!

:wink1:

The guy who made the jacket for Sideshow had this to say about the confusion over the Hawk teaser over on OSW:

I think that means another Hawk release. Possibly a Comic Con Exclusive.

If that is true...then alot of people will be going after the Exclusive jacket version

The General will be Deployed "in country" with all of his classic field kit... as pictured : Jacket, Helmet, Goggles, Shoulder Holster, Radio & Individual Infantry Weapons and Combat BDU's etc... Joe's go to war well equipped, prepared and frosty!

Knowing is Half the Battle!

:wink1:

Good to know :rock

Back