SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I have seen that face in older war movies. But I can't recall...Glenn Ford. That is who it looks like to me.

Excellent portrait! I can't wait to see the gallery!

brucew10.jpg

I can see bruces features in the Hawk sculpt. Not a bad choice.

It is a really good head sculpt. He would fit in well with the dirty dozen. I am more a fan of the original blonde Hawk so I anxiously await a blonde head sculpt if they put one out.
I am also not a big fan of Hawk looking so old. If they were going for Eastwood he didn't look this old as the Man With No Name and difinitely didn't look this old as Kelly from Kelly's Heroes. Maybe an older Hawk reflecting Dennis Quaid's version?

This fail brought to you by Sideshow Collectibles.

WTF does that even mean? Are you just trying to bait dudes to bust your balls or is there any merit behind your lame-ass "fail" posts? Come on k1241 I expect a little more from you.

Can't really see Bruce Willis in that sculpt but he does look like someone...definitely not Quaid either...

No, he figured out how to put the FAIL block next to the SIDESHOW block. It's a big accomplishment for someone born that way. Blocks are hard. :lecture

Hawk looks awesome. Probably not going to pass.

Back