SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope the jacket is included in both regular and exclusive... if I recall, Sideshow doesn't usually show their hand when it comes to the exclusive piece, so since we've already seen the jacket in several places I'm thinking it's going to be included with both reg and ex. Just a theory though...

The General will be Deployed "in country" with all of his classic field kit... as pictured : Jacket, Helmet, Goggles, Shoulder Holster, Radio & Individual Infantry Weapons and Combat BDU's etc... Joe's go to war well equipped, prepared and frosty!

Knowing is Half the Battle!

:wink1:

Thats awesome. Looking forward to seeing Hawk. :rock

The General will be Deployed "in country" with all of his classic field kit... as pictured : Jacket, Helmet, Goggles, Shoulder Holster, Radio & Individual Infantry Weapons and Combat BDU's etc... Joe's go to war well equipped, prepared and frosty!

Thanks for clearing that up Hooligan, really looking forward to seeing him complete and adding him to the ranks! Any chance Sideshow would post those jungle preview shots without the glare and dark shadows? I would love to have them as wallpaper.

I can see Redford in the sculpt.

I just wanted to add that in that video still...the pistol in Hawk's chest holster looks to be a revolver.

Edit - And to me, that would be just a little reminiscent of the GI Joe I had as a small child.

Edit 2 - I can see a little Robert Redford in the sculpt. But what is important is that it is simply a great sculpt.

Thanks for clearing up any confusion! Just a little bit of info won't spoil anyone's excitement when the figure is finally unveiled in full.

It sounds like Hawk is coming with more then any other Joe release, two whole outfits! :panic:

Thanks for clearing up any confusion! Just a little bit of info won't spoil anyone's excitement when the figure is finally unveiled in full.

It sounds like Hawk is coming with more then any other Joe release, two whole outfits! :panic:

That woudl be awesome, the more accessories the better :rock

Back