SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brigadier General Clayton Abernathy, CODE NAME: Hawk, reporting for duty.

The Exclusive General Hawk 12-inch Figure, which will include an additional detailed and hand-painted General Hawk switch-out portrait with overseas cap will be priced at $134.99 and have an Edition Size of 500 pieces!

p99w2.jpg

33xhu68.jpg

j16gsm.jpg

2m80gtv.jpg

1fke84.jpg

2u480f4.jpg

jtsbrd.jpg

303d3xj.jpg

2eoe2c5.jpg

mx23rm.jpg

Last edited:
Hawk looks cool. He does have a revolver for his chest holster as I thought.

He has the same bag as Duke...someone is gonna be mad.

Edit - Glad I got that correction to my post before anyone noticed.

I'm going to go simple on him and just use the jacket and other items no backpack. Gonna be like the figure I had as a kid.

Why? These are U.S. military characters. Standard Issue is Standard Issue.

I don't remember who it was, but someone posted earlier in the thread that they would be mad if he came with the same pack.

I, myself, like the bag and I am all about the uniformity.

I'm going to go simple on him and just use the jacket and other items no backpack. Gonna be like the figure I had as a kid.

Right! Jacket, helmet, and sidearm. I imagine he'll be a mixture of both "Hawk" and "General Hawk" so you could go with either look. Which is very cool of SSC to do if they go that route.

EDIT: I'm a dumbass, I didn't see the pictures above. I have a little IE window open at work so I don't get busted. :duh

Right! Jacket, helmet, and sidearm. I imagine he'll be a mixture of both "Hawk" and "General Hawk" so you could go with either look. Which is very cool of SSC to do if they go that route.

Agreed. They are really starting to hit a solid stride with this line now, including the pace of announcements. :rock

Same here. Besides, as a General, Hawk doesn't really need to be in the field so much.

Thats true and why you have grunts. :lol

Thats the cool looking thing of this figure is that you can go classic look or what I think of as classic as well as gearing him out as if he was about to go out and fight.

Hawk looks cool. He does have a revolver for his chest holster as I thought.

He has the same bag as Duke...someone is gonna be mad.

Edit - Glad I got that correction to my post before anyone noticed.

Yep. Those who nitpick will note he has the same watch as Flint, the same boots as Beachhead, and the same water bottle as Duke as well. Oh and the same Magpul mags for the XCR as well.

G.I. Joe's top command is well represented. We need some grunts now...how about starting with Grunt next, Sideshow?

Agreed. They are really starting to hit a solid stride with this line now, including the pace of announcements. :rock

They are! Its nice for anyone who was having doubts about things at anypoint thats for sure.

He does come with both bare and gloved hands as some hoped.

Hopefully that will happen with Stalker as I think it fits that character for sure.

Back