SSC G.I. Joe Black Dragon Ninja

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha, we know that the "original" black Cobra ninja was codenamed "Ninja-Ku" and was released in Argentina in assumedly 1985 (since the cardback includes a picture of Torch the Dreadnok, also from '85.)

I just stumbled across a site that translated his filecard into English:

Code Name: NINJA KU
FILE NAME: Unknown
PRIMARY MILITARY SPECIALITY: Infantry
SECONDARY MILITARY SPECIALITY: Command
GRADE: G-09 (or equivalent)
This sinister character is specially trained to slide among the shadows and to show up in most unsuspected places as fast as a cat does it. He has a super fit body and his training was performed by computers. Always using his knife and his Nunckus, he is a fearful and deadly enemy.

Ninja_ku_4.jpg

:lol

I may have to cancel this if it is gonna hit around the same time as Joker. That sucks.

This is just about the worst timing, I have the final flex pay for Rock 'N Roll on the 15th and the can't miss Zartan on the 13th. So I had to cut the Black Ninja.
I'd convert Zartan to Flex but he's discounted with Reward Points and I don't think they'll transfer the discount.

I'm just glad the Excl. BK Ninja hasn't sold out yet, I'll reorder him some other time.

Code Name: NINJA KU
FILE NAME: Unknown
PRIMARY MILITARY SPECIALITY: Infantry
SECONDARY MILITARY SPECIALITY: Command
GRADE: G-09 (or equivalent)
This sinister character is specially trained to slide among the shadows and to show up in most unsuspected places as fast as a cat does it. He has a super fit body and his training was performed by computers. Always using his knife and his Nunckus, he is a fearful and deadly enemy.

:lol So glad I went to this thread just now. :lol

Can't wait for this to arrive! The Black Dragon ninja and Ezio will be my custom Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow.

I can't see how people aren't picking up the Ex figures. Don't all the reg ninjas have that same "white dude" face from the Red Ninja? :lol
It seems to me that the exclusive head looks, if anything, even more Europoid than the regular version.

There is some slight distinction between the regular Red Ninja portrait and the unarmored Cobra Ninja Viper portrait (technically, not really a regular since it was an SDCC exclusive). I'm hoping the Black Dragon Ninja unarmored portrait is slightly different as well.

Back