SSC G.I. Joe Black Dragon Ninja

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out the 360, that is one big ass sword.

Dang.

Yeah he isn't over compensating at all is he???

Really liking the expression he's got on his face. Stone Cold Killer there.

On the bright side it's not like he is going anywhere anytime soon. Likely be able to get this on the gift card list in 4 months

Yeah. But I still can't understand it. Especially items from the same line. Surely, they could figure a way out to spread the wealth.

Spring and winter. Save your cash for those two 3-month jaunts and you'll be fine. I just barely had enough time to recover from the winter bombardment. :lol

Yeah. But I still can't understand it. Especially items from the same line. Surely, they could figure a way out to spread the wealth.

This hobby isnt meant to be for those with average incomes, and is becoming more and more clearer.

Crap. It is looking more and more like I might have to cancel this. Why in the hell do they ship so much so close together.

:lecture I just did the deed. I have too much going on this month but I do think I'll track this guy down in a couple of months once things cool down. I refuse to cancel my DX8 and 9 figures so cuts need to be made elsewhere.

I'm glad this ninja also comes with a pair of black gloved hands. Both Ninja-Ku and the Valor vs. Venom Black Dragon Ninja had black hands.

2arg-ninjaku1.jpg

blackdragonninja_large.jpg

bdn.jpg

Last edited:
Could care less about more black gloves. Due to buying 4 or 5 Cobras I have about 16-20 extra sitting in the parts bin. If the hands were different sculpts maybe would be excited but these are redundant for most of us.

I had to put the Kibosh on this order..even with the $18 discount.

A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush. :lol

err two birds one bush?????

Back