SSC G.I. Joe Black Dragon Ninja

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Low Quantity Alert just went up on the Exclusive version of this one. Time to get off the bench if you are still undecided!

I saw the low quantity alert and had to pull the trigger. I love the scarred head.

Please Sideshow, don't use the same harem pants as the Red Ninja. I don't really mind these types of pants, but the Red Ninja's are stitched so close together near the knee area that it isn't natural..and severely affects poseability. Looks strange from the rear as well, with the pleated baggy look, hidden by the shin guard straps.

Would be nice if you use regular pants and feet, with removable tabi boots.. Like how the ninjas looked in the classic movies, Enter the Ninja and Revenge of the Ninja.

Sideshow addressed the pants issue back in the summer with the Cobra Ninja Viper...and this was mentioned in this thread a few days ago as well...

And they addressed the stand issue as well. I still can't believe someone let the crotch grabber stand get through the production samples :slap

Funny, I was just on SS's site contemplating ordering the 89 Batmobile from them when I noticed that Black Dragon was the last thing I've PO'd from anywhere. Nothing since 11.22.11

Funny, I was just on SS's site contemplating ordering the 89 Batmobile from them when I noticed that Black Dragon was the last thing I've PO'd from anywhere. Nothing since 11.22.11

I've been revisiting my Christmas wish list that basically got destroyed over the course of 2 weeks by SSC shipping strategy. Snaggin muscle bodies Left, Right, and Center now.

Bumping this up, where's the love? Can't believe I almost missed this, haha. Placed the PO today for the EX. First ninja, passed on the red and green/gray in hopes that they released a simple black version.

Back