SSC G.I. Joe Black Dragon Ninja

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl The sooner we accept the fact we collect dolls the better off we will be... ive come to terms with it for the most part

What would be a good headsculpt to use for Ninja-Ku? Should we commission the Skimunster for a young Fred Williamson?

Fred_Williamson-2.jpg

F.Y,I, anyone looking can pick up a red ninja from Toy Anxiety for $106 with the 15% coupon today.

Damn...
Ive been looking for a 2nd one but my November/December budget is tapped.

I'm willing to part with one of my extra red ninja sets for $65 shipped but it won't come with any weapons, head or body. Will include set of feet though. perfect for anyone that bought the ex and has the extra head and a bunch of extra weapons sitting around.

Would have been cool if this would have been a surprise in stock order like the Desert Cobra Officer.

This info can pretty much go in any Joe thread (or any Sideshow 1/6 thread for that matter), but all Joe figures have been merged into the "Sixth Scale Figure" category. No more "12-Inch Figure" listing.

I think there should have been a variant african american skin tone to match the 3 3/4 inch vintage international figure.

That would've required a completely different body though.

Just a different dye in the plastic. Almost all the figures come in their own skin tone anyway so I don't think it saves them money or anything. Could just halved the production on each. That would have really thrown completists for a loop though! :lol

Last edited:
Just a different dye in the plastic. Almost all the figures come in their own skin tone anyway so I don't think it saves them money or anything. Could just halved the production on each. That would have really thrown completists for a loop though! :lol

Actually, I was thinking about it and they could've run with a black body (like Snake Eyes) and just included appropriate hands and head for ethnicity or save further and just do gloves for all the hands. I wouldn't be surprised of a Ninja Ku variant pops up at some point though. :monkey1

Back