SSC G.I. Joe Black Dragon Ninja

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woot. Got my ninja. Pretty slick since he's in OG black. Sorry for lack of futz. Wanted to pose this sucker in a deep slice.

img20120418183733.jpg

img20120418183248.jpg

img20120418183548.jpg

Does he have pointy things on top of his mask or is it smooth?

Thanks for some pics, I like his sword...Snake Eyes might steal it.

Does he have pointy things on top of his mask or is it smooth?

Thanks for some pics, I like his sword...Snake Eyes might steal it.

:lol The exclusive head sculpt is smooth; the normal head sculpt has the pointy demon horns.

This thing is too cool. I haven't really gotten a chance to put everything together but just with his huge katana; it's already cool:

img20120418191448.jpg

img20120418191024.jpg

img20120418190854.jpg

Since when has it covered all orders? I have had to fill them out for each order I want to have the signature waived for and was told specifically by customer service that they could not waive the signature for all orders.

Sideshow emailed me several months (maybe a year?) back saying that since I send in those waivers so often they wanted to let me know they could offer me to fill one out to cover all future orders, so I did. Totally worth it!

Getting this figure tomorrow. I am stoked as it is a slow time at work so I should have time to mess with him a bit.

Back